Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Any US forum members willing to bring this up for me.Great looking deal.

25 Ft Parker 2520 XL Sport Cabin - $21,500​

image 1 of 5

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

condition: excellent
engine hours (total): 1040
length overall (LOA): 25
make / manufacturer: Parker
model name / number: power
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 2003
People who know Parker Boats, know how incredible they are. For those new to the Parker brand, this is your opportunity! This 2003 Parker 2520 XL sport cabin (aka Pilot house) was purchased from the original owner and we've enjoyed her since. I have annual Yamaha Certified maintenance completed religiously (most recently last week) NEW impeller, water pump, full oil and filter service, shift position switch, oil sending unit, and replaced all propeller hardware including fresh lower unit oil. Replaced lower unit in 2019 (receipt in photos). Replaced batteries about 6 months ago with 2 Interstate Marine batteries.
Electronics- Raymarine radar, Garmin central unit behind helm wheel, Bluetooth radio whith speakers. Lenco trimtabs replaced 2019. Winless anchor (not operating/ haven't had mechanic check yet).

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Looks like a scam. Pictures are not from the pacific north west and if you do a reverse image search:

Looks like a scam. Pictures are not from the pacific north west and if you do a reverse image search:

If the price is too good to be true, it is.

If the price is too good to be true, it is.
That price was a red flag right away.

Has anyone asked their surveyor if they can cross the line to pick up a boat?

@Rayvon looks clean and low hour Yamaha. Not sure if this size of 04 has corrosion issues

@Rayvon looks clean and low hour Yamaha. Not sure if this size of 04 has corrosion issues
Yes they did :( according to the Google.

Yes they did :( according to the Google.
may be wrong but pretty sure I saw this last year for sale in Kelowna......dumped a bunch of money in to sell ? I could be wrong,, might have to go have a look.....Dockside has done all the work :oops:

I would stay clear of the 2000-2005 Yamaha 225's.I've owned 2 of them that ran great but always worried about the known corrosion issue.I sure regret selling my Aquasport 215 with that motor though,I should have run it till it died,then repowered it.Great boat that I'm now trying to replace.

I ran one of those as a charter boat about ten years ago out of tofino with a single opti for about 80 shifts. Was the worst sea boat I have worked. Not confidence inspiring. That outfit had two of those hulls, both of which had delaminating issues. The single engine was slightly better than the one with twin 150s but neither made you feel good in bigger water. I would steer clear unless it's going to be an east side nice day boat. Seen a few of those come up prior to the boat squeeze that we're priced in the 30s with similar power.

Back