Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I ran one of those as a charter boat about ten years ago out of tofino with a single opti for about 80 shifts. Was the worst sea boat I have worked. Not confidence inspiring. That outfit had two of those hulls, both of which had delaminating issues. The single engine was slightly better than the one with twin 150s but neither made you feel good in bigger water. I would steer clear unless it's going to be an east side nice day boat. Seen a few of those come up prior to the boat squeeze that we're priced in the 30s with similar power.
Yeah, they weren't too impressive

I ran one of those as a charter boat about ten years ago out of tofino with a single opti for about 80 shifts. Was the worst sea boat I have worked. Not confidence inspiring. That outfit had two of those hulls, both of which had delaminating issues. The single engine was slightly better than the one with twin 150s but neither made you feel good in bigger water. I would steer clear unless it's going to be an east side nice day boat. Seen a few of those come up prior to the boat squeeze that we're priced in the 30s with similar power.
I looked at one 6 years ago ( tofino charter boat) twin merc 150 with 3000hrs, the hull was foam injected stringers and was falling apart, price was high 20k if I remember right, but ya that thing was a wreak

2018 MERCURY 25HP ELHPT - $4,000 (Chilliwack)​

Attachments

• 2AFED0B9-2D1C-4919-B2F6-26E9853EBCDC.jpeg
    2AFED0B9-2D1C-4919-B2F6-26E9853EBCDC.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 5
Back