Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I'm going to go see it tomorrow, any ideas on what kind of paper work I should bring for throwing a deposit down on it? Was thinking about writing up a contract for purchase subject to hull survey and sea trail. I don't think I would need to get the engines checked out? Maybe just see if he has the paperwork from the 100hr service it just got?
Buy it ?

I didn't, it's not the right setup for me, nice boat though. Hull shape is 9/ 10 interior is 7/10 shape. Everything is new,trailer,engines,electronics blah blah blah. There's definitely a storage issue onion those boats, barely any compartments unless you throw Everything in the cuddy. There's no fish hold no gunnle storage and the stern seems very open at the rear. I think if it had a pod and a fish locker it would have been perfect. I don't like the idea of always having a cooler on deck.

I didn't, it's not the right setup for me, nice boat though. Hull shape is 9/ 10 interior is 7/10 shape. Everything is new,trailer,engines,electronics blah blah blah. There's definitely a storage issue onion those boats, barely any compartments unless you throw Everything in the cuddy. There's no fish hold no gunnle storage and the stern seems very open at the rear. I think if it had a pod and a fish locker it would have been perfect. I don't like the idea of always having a cooler on deck.
Parker’s are known for sweating inside and staining that fuzzy headliner material. Most that I have seen in person and online have this.

Parker’s are known for sweating inside and staining that fuzzy headliner material. Most that I have seen in person and online have this.
That didn't bother me much, it's more the fact that it only has storage spots for like 3 packs of smokes

A good guy in Seattle could deliver you and it to the boarder to meet the tow truck service and he can drop you back at seatac as long as you buy him tacos
One surveyor I know suggest he is allowed to cross the border, and also said he has hauled boats up for buyer clients. Not sure if they can do the survey down there though, at least within the border guidelines.

Back