Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Yeah, I'd be interested to know if it has the bench seats that have the backs that come off and fill the middle to fit together for a full bed. Add remote or a rear helm under that awning and you have a golden boat.
I do believe all of them are configured that way.

I do believe all of them are configured that way.
Not all, my good buddy has one and they are fixed backs.
On another note, I have the turn into a bed style and found some sweet neoprene golf cart seat covers that fit perfect on amazon. They are the same two piece setup.

For those who can't wait for custom... found this one on sale the LA Marine website in Port Alberni

New SS 18ft hardtop for $76k w power/trailer

Can anyone tell me why I can't open the ads that get posted from market place, I have a Facebook account and look at marketplace all the time but can't open the ads that get posted here

Can anyone tell me why I can't open the ads that get posted from market place, I have a Facebook account and look at marketplace all the time but can't open the ads that get posted here
You may need to be logged into Facebook and join the BC boats for sale group and Vancouver Island Boats for sale, not the exact phrases but search in groups and become a member of both, that might make the difference.

For the Cummins boys https://www.ebay.ca/itm/324422216634

For the Yami lovin Striper boys

I’m worn out from a few days of cold weather prawning. Towing the boat to the Gulf of California may have to be my 2022 plan or picking up one of these to flip and vacationing there over Xmas. Any Baja reports out there, things better or worse than ever?

Nice looking 2018 Silver Streak Challenger listed on Craigslist.

its a very nice boat, got a carmanah on order, looking how he has everything set up, shouldn't the Lowrance Point-1 be outside the HT? Or does the aluminum roof not make a difference for gps?

its a very nice boat, got a carmanah on order, looking how he has everything set up, shouldn't the Lowrance Point-1 be outside the HT? Or does the aluminum roof not make a difference for gps?
The roof does make a difference with gps make sure you have yours under the window! I had to move mine .

I am really considering this hourston - current owner has only had for 1 year but seems like a great platform to work with.

Did you make it to take a look?

Is this deal to good to be true?

Is this deal to good to be true?

It’s not too low. The extended transom models would fetch $10,000 more. These boats new are $39,000 I believe

Did you make it to take a look?
never did - after speaking with the seller I was a little concerned about the level of "project" that was left on this one. He had only owned for a short period of time as well which in my past experience isn't a great sign.

Back