Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

3 Fibre Pro 17’centre console packages, might be from Willie Mitchell’s operation. $6500 each, used trailers extra.

View attachment 59799

One of my favourite friends and family trips ever. This was in 2006, before Willie's involvement, when it was Weigh West and we rafted up for lunch near the head of Clayoquot Sound. It was one of their saltwater fly adventures, and although the fishing wasn't hot I did manage a 13 pound Coho on a bucktail. Great memories and sorry for the derail!

Tofino Raft.jpg

At the other end of the spectrum for a aluminum boats for twenty grand...

A 2003 18' Almar Lite with a Honda. 22,5. Maybe I'm off base but I think this is cheap, that'll go fast.

At the other end of the spectrum for a aluminum boats for twenty grand...

A 2003 18' Almar Lite with a Honda. 22,5. Maybe I'm off base but I think this is cheap, that'll go fast.
By itself it's a so so deal. But once you add in the electronics and riggers it's a heck of a deal.

Also, Almar makes realy tough boats.

I have picked up a pair of 1106’s that are mint with extras for $500. Lots of clips and balls. That was a deal!
I honesty think fair market for those is more like $600-$650 for the pair.

I have picked up a pair of 1106’s that are mint with extras for $500. Lots of clips and balls. That was a deal!
I honesty think fair market for those is more like $600-$650 for the pair.
I got swindled on my pair then! $250 for anything more than old short ones is a steal. I agree that these are shorties but I guess it depends on what time of year, what era and what they come with, have they been serviced at Scotty recently, new line etc. Dual rod holders look nice, swivel mounts and $2 a pound for lead.

I've been working with this dealership (in washington) for a year or so looking for an Arima. I'm also a big fan of the older tiderunners and have been in contact regarding the one below.

Anyone have any thoughts - it looks more like the 195 model than the 18 footer?

I've been working with this dealership (in washington) for a year or so looking for an Arima. I'm also a big fan of the older tiderunners and have been in contact regarding the one below.

Anyone have any thoughts - it looks more like the 195 model than the 18 footer?

Does look pretty long with that bracket, but given it only has two seats maybe it is an 18 but looking at this one I’d lean toward the 195. Great size boat either way. https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/t...-195-tiderunner-w-115-yammie-2-stroke.719668/

Go get em, boys!
You'd better find out how much the company that WAS towing it wants for their service...you may end up paying $100 to the guy just to find out that the towing company needs their fees paid.

You'd better find out how much the company that WAS towing it wants for their service...you may end up paying $100 to the guy just to find out that the towing company needs their fees paid.
$100 and the towing fees likely the least of your worries of the bills to come from a boat like that. Buyer beware, so many floating wrecks out there, no need to go on a wild goose chase for one.

Reactions: BCI
Back