Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

hmmm, Is this boat actually build by Northwest Alumiun Craft builders in Victoria or is it just a boat built for the Pacific Northwest?

Just asking for a friend for when the seller drops dead and his estate lowers the price to something even close to reasonable.

I have no affiliation with the boat, and it's way WAY beyond any budget I might have. I posted it just for interest's sake. The CL ad is a bit vague, but the broker's listing definitely says Northwest Aluminum Craft Inc. You gotta wonder what the story is here to build a custom boat like this with all its quirks and then put it up for sale so soon after completion (broker ad says hull registered in 2012 but boat completed in 2019. Engine has 100hrs. Drive has 10hrs)

I have no affiliation with the boat, and it's way WAY beyond any budget I might have. I posted it just for interest's sake. The CL ad is a bit vague, but the broker's listing definitely says Northwest Aluminum Craft Inc. You gotta wonder what the story is here to build a custom boat like this with all its quirks and then put it up for sale so soon after completion (broker ad says hull registered in 2012 but boat completed in 2019. Engine has 100hrs. Drive has 10hrs)
Northwest aluminum craft in the US, not the one out on the island, the ones they built on the island are all very similar looking, different size but hull is very similar, been on a few of them, and fishing beside them all the time in renfrew, my friend the Jackel has a 20 Cc northwest.

Northwest aluminum craft in the US, not the one out on the island, the ones they built on the island are all very similar looking, different size but hull is very similar, been on a few of them, and fishing beside them all the time in renfrew, my friend the Jackel has a 20 Cc northwest.
I could be wrong but i doubt this one is from here

Dam, looked like a nice package. Crazy times.
Exact same pristine boat I sold last year for $41,500 except mine was powered with a low hours Yamy F250.
Loaded as well. In my opinion crazy pricing but this is a hard to find boat that may warrant the price in today's new market.

Dam, looked like a nice package. Crazy times.
Got a reply and she’s still up for sale. Asked a buddy to have a look at it this afternoon. 225 is a bit under for that boat IMO but it definitely looks clean. Agree with Drink that these boats are hard to find. Well built hauls and could be trailered with a half ton truck.
Price is insane but I’m slowly getting used to these crazy prices.

1990 Campion 215 $5,000
Has rotten transom, soft spots and crack on the WA!!

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/richmond-south-campion-215/7159579990.html

I looked at it before it was reposted. The lower end on the motor is physically beat. It might have been worth something if the top end on the motor was good. I did that compression test last night. The only thing of value on it is the trailer. Your looking at 100/foot to dispose the hull. And the motor... it's likely only good for parts.

Got a reply and she’s still up for sale. Asked a buddy to have a look at it this afternoon. 225 is a bit under for that boat IMO but it definitely looks clean. Agree with Drink that these boats are hard to find. Well built hauls and could be trailered with a half ton truck.
Price is insane but I’m slowly getting used to these crazy prices.
The F225 would be reasonably acceptable as mentioned by Ringo but in my opinion the F250 is the correct motor for this heavy boat. Loaded trailer and boat with gas over 7000 pounds. Have your buddy look in the archives for my post Feb 2019 as a comparison and a sales tool.

Back