Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I think that more working folk are realizing that they might as well quit their job buy a boat and go on welfare. Government handouts are soooo cool.
I hear ya
I’m trying to hire more staff for my buisness right now. I’ve never had less responses to my adds than right now..... I’m in construction and even during the peak of the most recent boom it was easier to find people.

I hear ya
I’m trying to hire more staff for my buisness right now. I’ve never had less responses to my adds than right now..... I’m in construction and even during the peak of the most recent boom it was easier to find people.

And the King just extended it until December !!

I hear ya

My whole business is hiring people for our clients including construction, yet client don't want to commit to local recruiters. If you need help and you are at least willing to invest some time PM me, thanks to the King we are doing pro bono work to try to keep in business long term ;) . Even with the wage subsidy I'm selling everything that's not essential for gas money and maintenance!

Back to boats, where my cuddies at or boats like that rebuilt Hourston just a little shorter, a little cheaper and on a trailer.

Which one of you guys bought the Hourston island Runner that Thunderbird had listed for ages out in West Van?

My whole business is hiring people for our clients including construction, yet client don't want to commit to local recruiters. If you need help and you are at least willing to invest some time PM me, thanks to the King we are doing pro bono work to try to keep in business long term ;) . Even with the wage subsidy I'm selling everything that's not essential for gas money and maintenance!

Back to boats, where my cuddies at or boats like that rebuilt Hourston just a little shorter, a little cheaper and on a trailer.
Sending a Pm

Hey @kaelc here's a little version of your boat...tell your friends in NVan about it! (I've got no affiliation with seller)

2008 C-Dory 22ft with Evinrude ETEC 115 & Nissan 9.9 4-stroke kicker for $59,000. In Kitimat.

https://skeena.craigslist.org/boa/d/kitimat-2008-dory-22-cruiser/7157282307.html

View attachment 54801

Thanks, I have seen that one and it's well set up for fishing with rear helm, but lacking the full canvas which was one of the deal breakers for family boating, for me at least. It is also stretching the value of C-Dory's if you add the cost of getting it from Kitimat based on the 100 or so I've browsed ;). 2008 is a good year, way better Electrical than some older models and good but not amazing fibreglass layup.

The dance floor on that thing is crazy! Funny you don't see more of these smaller almars.....always the big tanks. Nice boat for sure
The minimal cabin enclosure gives all that extra room for an impressive dance floor. One of the reasons I like Parker boats, the emphasis is on fighting fish.

I am really tempted to sell in August. CERB money is giving people some delusional view to how much they can viably spend on toys. When the reality kicks in, expect for the bubble to burst. Buyers market is ahead of us once the border opens up again.
I certainly hope so!!!!! I'm hating boat shopping right now!

hmmm, Is this boat actually build by Northwest Alumiun Craft builders in Victoria or is it just a boat built for the Pacific Northwest?

Just asking for a friend for when the seller drops dead and his estate lowers the price to something even close to reasonable.

Back