Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

He’s in the ballpark now. It would be nice if it were a bit more powerful, but at least there’s some nice warranty on the motor. I see that selling pretty soon.
Thats not worth 30k, especially with a etec on the back. If the hull was 10 years newer maybe.

Your right Steve but you know as well as I do paying 15 for a new motor probably only increases your boat value by 5. I always figured my boat was worth max 15 if I threw a knew motor on it maybe 18 or 19

I guess the lesson here is don’t buy a new motor and sell your boat right away!

Your right Steve but you know as well as I do paying 15 for a new motor probably only increases your boat value by 5. I always figured my boat was worth max 15 if I threw a knew motor on it maybe 18 or 19

Good lesson :) well said!

Deal of the week!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/489402738498237/

103596392_1492954527702345_4399109564633803588_o.jpg

Bare bones, no gauges, controls or motors. 10 years old. Cleaned and ready to be rigged! Priced at 24,999 or 29,999 with an Ez-Loader trailer - galvanized dual axel with brakes and in good working condition.

I’m with you guys. I couldn’t think of a scenario where I could trust a boat that sank.

Spoke with the seller. It capsized. Will be a lot of money to refit. Even the steering had been removed.[/QUOTE]

I got an email reply as well. Seems like an honest straightforward type. Answered all my questions. He’s confident the hull is solid without corrosion or electrolysis. Needs bottom paint apparently. As mentioned it needs new everything including wiring, steering etc. I was wondering about the fuel tanks? How would one go about inspecting and dealing with that? I hope someone here takes it on I’d love to follow the rebuild. It’s tempting..

@Admin, just curious...did we lose a page or 2? I was looking for something recent and it’s now gone? Not a big deal..

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/maple-ridge-2000-bayliner-trophy-23/7140651596.html

Last edited:
I think 10-15k for the silverstreak with everything it's going to need is a bit more realistic.
If I could get that boat for 15k I would be on the road to Powell right now.....25k is a pretty good price for that boat as is.

If I could get that boat for 15k I would be on the road to Powell right now.....25k is a pretty good price for that boat as is.
Yup, a 20 foot Chinese hull is 25k shipped to vancouver before duties and this silver streak is bigger and better. 25k is a good asking price. Get it for that much with the trailer maybe... All boats sink it's a matter of time....

Back