Boat tops, victoria

lenardobc

Hey guys, looking to get a new top built for my boat, anyone know who does quality work without breaking the bank? Thanks for all and any input

Its all expensive, Styles on Princess do good work.
best if you can find someone with a machine and supply them the material
if you really want to save $$

So i went with bigdog. Took a bit of time to get finished, but the end result was pretty much what i had hoped for. New top, sides and drop curtain.. All in was 1500. Which was right in the budget. For anyone looking, i dont think you would be disapointed.

How the heck did you get him to return your calls? I had some email correspondence with him a couple months ago. After getting some rough pricing from him I told him I was ready to go ahead and he has never gotten back. I tried several emails and phone calls to no avail. Guess I better start looking for someone that is interested in the work.

How the heck did you get him to return your calls? I had some email correspondence with him a couple months ago. After getting some rough pricing from him I told him I was ready to go ahead and he has never gotten back. I tried several emails and phone calls to no avail. Guess I better start looking for someone that is interested in the work.

Go to Styles like I said above. There located right downtown in Vic and fairly fast and the pricing is very good. For 1800 taxes they did my 16" double eagle. This included they a custom top made so I could stand up in (6'), new poles, a drop back curtain/clear windows and the additional slope back cover...Everywhere else wanted 2000-3000.. Very happy with work and going there soon again for my new boat. Beware lots of guys overcharge what it is worth...

Back