Boat Launch in Fort Langley

JAC

Hi Everyone

I'm making a trip up ther for some Sturgeon fishing and I was wondering if someone can let me know where to launch and what kind of shape the launches are in? Fort Langley or Langley area

Thanks
JAC

Fort Langley launch is OK depending on tide and water level..... another 3+ weeks and it will fill fast as parking is limited!

Thanks

Are you able to launch at low tide? I'm hopping to head down the April 1 weekend I guess the parking will be packed? Also are you able to give me the name or address?

Thanks
Jac

Low tide shouldn't be a problem this time of year depending on boat size, jet or prop and tow vehicle.....

As far as address goes, no idea....[:I]

If you are familiar with the area, heading north through Fort Langley toward the bridge, turn right before the bridge then left one block east...puts you right there!

Mike

Thanks Leaseman

The bot is a 20 foot HewesCraft Prop boat. But I have a full size 4x4 pickup for a tow rig so hopefully this will be ok?

Thanks
JAC

Will you b heading down river for some honey Jordan?:D

DSC01361.jpg

22' Hewescraft Searunner

Hey Sean

We are heading down there Easter weekend if your in for a couple days of camping and fishing. We will be camping in Fort Langley and launching there also. We will be fishing there and also heading down to your honey hole. Let me know if you would like to make it 3 Hewescrafts Searunners on the trip??/ We are heading down Thursday and coming home Sunday morning to get back for Turkey dinner...

Thanks
JAC

hey Jordan, I'd love to be there but will be on the island thurs to sun then canucks game sun night, I'll talk to the boss and see if I can drop her off at the mall for a few hrs on thurs before we hit the ferry, she usually doesent say no to that. Could be an expensive few hrs though.......

DSC01361.jpg

22' Hewescraft Searunner

Hey Sean

Are you heading salmon fishing on the island? We will be staying at the fort langley camp ground but we won't be there until thursday night? Are you still into fishing around here some time? one more thing have you ever launched your hewes at fort langley?

Thanks
Jordan

ya I'll do a little fishing, crabbing, prawning, we go over every easter and stay at my sisters. No I've never launched in Langley, you'll have to let me know how the launch/ campsite is. Yes I still want to hit ok lake, just been really busy with work, have a job coming up in Van early March, bringing the boat for after work.:D

DSC01361.jpg

22' Hewescraft Searunner

Back