Black Friday Sales

True story! Code: blackmouth

Thanks for sharing @Dogbreath !
It got me to buy a handful of them off your website yesterday. The discount covered the shipping. Please send me the luckiest ones you’ve got!
Fun fact: I was wearing a Sitka brand hoodie while I ordered them.

Whats the deadline on the AP discount? I'm looking to cool my wallet down a bit but i can't pass up a good deal! lol

If somebody sees gold super betsy flashers on sale I would like a couple, and a lucky beer flasher. Cant find either around these parts.

If somebody sees gold super betsy flashers on sale I would like a couple, and a lucky beer flasher. Cant find either around these parts.
I’ve never seen a lucky lager flasher until right now, but thanks to you I googled it and also saw naked ladies on flashers! I’ll see what I can do

I’ve never seen a lucky lager flasher until right now, but thanks to you I googled it and also saw naked ladies on flashers! I’ll see what I can do
I'm glad I could help a brother out. P.S. I like naked ladies on flashers too.

I'm pretty sure they sell the naked lady flashers at Gone Fishin in Courtenay. I saw the Lucky Lager flasher recently too. May have been there too.

Back