Best Air Fryer Recipes

Islandgirl

I just bought myself one of these and made scotch eggs in it last night. The outside was amazingly crunchy. Normally I just bake them and now they will be an air fryer dish. I know there are many great cooks on this site, so hopefully we can share some recipes.

Many people have a convection oven already in their main stove/oven and they buy an air fryer not realizing this. However, crispy skin chicken, reheating pizza, smashed baby potatoes.....

Left over pizza.

You will never put it in the microwave again.

Have you ever heated leftover pizza in a cast iron skillet? Topping side down first, then the crust side.

It was a life altering event for me when I tried this. lol

….Now back to air fryers. ;)

I make chicken wings in my air fryer. Mix up a 50/50 of teriyaki and Frank’s red hot sauce.
Fry the wings, sauce them up…. Amazing “hotiyaki wings”.

Have you ever heated leftover pizza in a cast iron skillet? Topping side down first, then the crust side.

It was a life altering event for me when I tried this. lol

….Now back to air fryers. ;)

I make chicken wings in my air fryer. Mix up a 50/50 of teriyaki and Frank’s red hot sauce.
Fry the wings, sauce them up…. Amazing “hotiyaki wings”.
we call them TeriYanki

I just bought myself one of these and made scotch eggs in it last night. The outside was amazingly crunchy. Normally I just bake them and now they will be an air fryer dish. I know there are many great cooks on this site, so hopefully we can share some recipes.
Ha ; never noticed this thread! or would have posted a reply here other than "what's for dinner"! I have to agree , Best Regards

Ordered this guy off Amazon as it was $100 off. It’s got a dehydrator as well for making jerky which is the only reason I was sold on it, but then I realize you have to buy the five rack dehydrator rack separate haha.

should be good. I got some asparagus and wagyu steak to pop in it tonight

Attachments

• 4A5501B2-56CE-4F61-A493-E10120618867.jpeg
    4A5501B2-56CE-4F61-A493-E10120618867.jpeg
    331.8 KB · Views: 51
  • F398E691-14F7-4A89-A22E-9421A4F664B8.jpeg
    F398E691-14F7-4A89-A22E-9421A4F664B8.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 50
Back