Air Fryer Tips and Recipes

Ringo

Crew Member
Recently bought a Tfal air fryer and did a couple rounds of chicken nuggets and fries. Followed the instructions line by line but the outcome was just Ok.
I was hoping that people could post their recipes and tips on this thread. I had heard that air fryers are a game changer and every chicken needs to have one but so far I haven’t been sold on that. Want to give it another chance before tossing it out of my kitchen counter. Space is fairly limited for new toys in our already crammed kitchen.

Interested to see how others are using their fryers and hear about their ‘golden’ recipes.

Recently bought a Tfal air fryer and did a couple rounds of chicken nuggets and fries. Followed the instructions line by line but the outcome was just Ok.
I was hoping that people could post their recipes and tips on this thread. I had heard that air fryers are a game changer and every chicken needs to have one but so far I haven’t been sold on that. Want to give it another chance before tossing it out of my kitchen counter. Space is fairly limited for new toys in our already crammed kitchen.

Interested to see how others are using their fryers and hear about their ‘golden’ recipes.
Trying to stay on topic here, Ringo, however I do know that many of us have an air fryer at home without knowing it, a convection oven. They work very well at crisping up foods when used with the food on a rack where the air gets all around it.

Trying to stay on topic here, Ringo, however I do know that many of us have an air fryer at home without knowing it, a convection oven. They work very well at crisping up foods when used with the food on a rack where the air gets all around it.
Agreed. What’s all the hype about it then? Quick and easy fryer, good for your health, blah, blah, blah. Are you telling me that I should be returning the junk back to the store and spend my $$ on good beer instead? ;)

Agreed. What’s all the hype about it then? Quick and easy fryer, good for your health, blah, blah, blah. Are you telling me that I should be returning the junk back to the store and spend my $$ on good beer instead? ;)
I have a few foodie/chef friends that do use an air fryer for some items, I can ask what it is. It may be simple items akin to pub food though, wings as an example, but a convection oven with the big fan does a great job already. What did YouTube suggest? Hopefully some members will chime in too.

Air fryers are great. Cut your fries and soak in cold water for a few hrs to remove starch. Chicken wings, breaded zucchini sticks, any kind of fish. Love our air fryer. Many recipes online.

Back