Bamfield spring/summer reports 2010 - halis & spri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave a couple still swimming for us eh Jeff. I have to pretend I know what i am doing and try to get my nephews from the interior into some fish in a little over a week. Hope the dogfish don't show till we are done???

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

Leave a couple still swimming for us eh Jeff. I have to pretend I know what i am doing and try to get my nephews from the interior into some fish in a little over a week. Hope the dogfish don't show till we are done???

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

Fellas

Headin over as planned tmrw night for a few day's, if any of ya are about , fire me a text ,778-318-9971 , Kyle ya gonna be there still ??

later

FD...;)

thefogducker@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Millsy, give my head a shake?? the commercial industry works so few days on salmon that their economic impact is negated by the UI benefits and whatever else they draw from you and i. Sorry for repeating myself, but countless studies have put sports caught fish/ pound to be much more benefical to you and i. So again, who s head needs shaking ? the guys who continously tell us the commies need to be out there to be FAIR???

Millsy, give my head a shake?? the commercial industry works so few days on salmon that their economic impact is negated by the UI benefits and whatever else they draw from you and i. Sorry for repeating myself, but countless studies have put sports caught fish/ pound to be much more benefical to you and i. So again, who s head needs shaking ? the guys who continously tell us the commies need to be out there to be FAIR???

Cammer, you really don't know what your talking about so let's leave it at that. Tell me what you know about the allocation policy and where the future of this fishery is headed and then I'll start listening to you. This is fishing time, not bitchin time, the trollers are not a big deal so live with it. The fishing is great out here right now and that's what the focus should be about.

Cammer, you really don't know what your talking about so let's leave it at that. Tell me what you know about the allocation policy and where the future of this fishery is headed and then I'll start listening to you. This is fishing time, not bitchin time, the trollers are not a big deal so live with it. The fishing is great out here right now and that's what the focus should be about.

Sheesh, first one thread, now another? Why don't you just let it go? [B)]

BTW... Just for the record!
"the commercial industry works so few days on salmon that their economic impact is negated by the UI benefits and whatever else they draw from you and i. Sorry for repeating myself, but countless studies have put sports caught fish/ pound to be much more benefical to you and i."

Are you referring to those "Yankee" salmon, salmon the the WCVI commerical fleet are allowed to take IAW the Pacific Salmon Treaty? If so, they would be more "my" fish than yours... So, if I am not complaining, "why should you"? :D

If you were to do a "just" a little research, I believe that would be in the tune of approximately $100,000,000 (yes,million), since 1985 that the U.S. has paid Canada to reduce that "VERY EFFECTIVE" WCVI fishery and you are right "countless" studies certainly have confirmed that, so "who's" tax dollars would that really equate, too? [}:)]

Sheesh, first one thread, now another? Why don't you just let it go? [B)]

BTW... Just for the record!
"the commercial industry works so few days on salmon that their economic impact is negated by the UI benefits and whatever else they draw from you and i. Sorry for repeating myself, but countless studies have put sports caught fish/ pound to be much more benefical to you and i."

Are you referring to those "Yankee" salmon, salmon the the WCVI commerical fleet are allowed to take IAW the Pacific Salmon Treaty? If so, they would be more "my" fish than yours... So, if I am not complaining, "why should you"? :D

If you were to do a "just" a little research, I believe that would be in the tune of approximately $100,000,000 (yes,million), since 1985 that the U.S. has paid Canada to reduce that "VERY EFFECTIVE" WCVI fishery and you are right "countless" studies certainly have confirmed that, so "who's" tax dollars would that really equate, too? [}:)]

first one thread then the other, i didnt bring this up on here, give the commies chum pinks and sockeye and leave the springs and coho for us. and more of the pitiful hali allocation also

first one thread then the other, i didnt bring this up on here, give the commies chum pinks and sockeye and leave the springs and coho for us. and more of the pitiful hali allocation also

Seriously , kept my mouth shut long enough,,:(

iv'e heard this shyte on a few other threads , you made your point clear , fishing sucks , Commy's are takin all your fish , all fish trips suck unless you fill the boat , ,

Barkley Sound is doin just fine , Poett Nookes tables had plenty of fish for all this past weekend , Mills Landing, Rocky Point Charters , etc... a shyte load of friends have sleighed them all over the fricken sound ,Have I ever BS'd my reports , don't think so,,,

BETTER than last year ,this time a year , I'm sure Uki is doin much better this week , Not sure..

Lets move on....

Give me a POP ,make some shmoke , crank up the tunes ,hope for a fish or 2 , LETS GO FISHIN , is what it's all about brotha...!!

See ya for the weekend boy's.. Pumped Jeff...

Out...

FD....;)

thefogducker@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Hey Fog Ducker couldnt have said it better myself. You got me pretty hyped and I think I might have to cut my lake trip to Roche a little early and head up. Just being out there is what its all about, and getting fish is a bonus. Tight lines boys.
P.S, Fog Ducker, If I see you out there I'll have a nice cold one for ya brotha
Cheers Slaydown

for all my bitchin and complaining im actually going over this weekend, any friendly reports from all my pals here, lol. Please do a calm sea dance

Blowing and howling - 7.5 feet at 7 seconds at Laperouse at 6 p.m. tonight, it was 11 feet at 5 a.m. Baton down the hatches.:( Raining cats and dogs. Looks like a good weekend to drink beer by the fire.

Searun

th_067.jpg

Pat not the forecast i was hoping to hear, yikes and we are in an open and smaller boat, thanks for help, will you be out this w/end and on your cell?

Pat you in town? Have not seen you around Mckay Bay yet?

And there are a few fish around on the inside nothing big but went out for fun tonight and got our three person limit just between wittlestone and agulair point, mostly 99 ft (mr gretzky) and 120 on green hootchie and green and red cop car.

Live Report

Weather Sucks shyte , Blowin , Rainin , Truck Wipers packed it in coming over mountain pass to Alberni , FRICKEN Disaster ,, ,boat behind me ,,, in a Monsoon , BAD Friday , Visit to Lordco , spinning serious wrenches ,4 hours later , all ok now ,

Jeff , No phone service here at camp ,tried to text you , woke up at 4 am , was blowin , startin to rain again , back to the Bear Cave , did not get to bed till 1:00 am after getting the Ducker all rigged , sorry , try again tomorrow , no cell service on both a my phones , heading to see Ken later today , call you from the boat , hoping for a fish later , winds forecast to reside

Report later ,

love the Satelite Internet available here at the Nook , Cheap Too !!

Felix - FD...;)
604-802-9971
778-318-9971

thefogducker@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back