ATTENTION: JOIN THE WAR ON FISHFARMING!

Awww come on I will pick you up on the way I'm coming from Washington state ;):D

Howdy,

Bump!

Tired. Back at it early in the A.M. tomorrow...

Till then.

Cheers,
Terry

Howdy,

Bump!

Tired. Back at it early in the A.M. tomorrow...

Till then.

Cheers,
Terry

Howdy,

Morning Gang!

Good stuff happening. Good bump in membership waiting for me this morning.

Don't have much time. Spent the last hour writing a letter to Raif Mair. Hope he comes on board.

Gonna' fire off a quick contact to Alexandra before I go to work.

Keep spreading the word and hold on to that 'vision' of our Coastline with NO-FISHFARMS!

It will happen!

'SINK-THE-FISHFARMS!'</u>

TODAY THE 'ALLIANCE' STANDS AT: 18

Cheers,
Terry

Howdy,

Morning Gang!

Good stuff happening. Good bump in membership waiting for me this morning.

Don't have much time. Spent the last hour writing a letter to Raif Mair. Hope he comes on board.

Gonna' fire off a quick contact to Alexandra before I go to work.

Keep spreading the word and hold on to that 'vision' of our Coastline with NO-FISHFARMS!

It will happen!

'SINK-THE-FISHFARMS!'</u>

TODAY THE 'ALLIANCE' STANDS AT: 18

Cheers,
Terry

CMON GUYS THERE IS A TON OF GUYS ON THIS FORUM AND I THINK IT IS TIME NOW TO E-MAIL TERRY AND GET AS MANY NAMES ON A LIST TO SEND TO FIGHT THIS THING WE NEED TO LOOK TO THE FUTURE FOR OUR NEXT GENERATION, AND NOW IS THE TIME SO GET MOTIVATED AND DO IT THANKS

GOOD LUCK WOLF

CMON GUYS THERE IS A TON OF GUYS ON THIS FORUM AND I THINK IT IS TIME NOW TO E-MAIL TERRY AND GET AS MANY NAMES ON A LIST TO SEND TO FIGHT THIS THING WE NEED TO LOOK TO THE FUTURE FOR OUR NEXT GENERATION, AND NOW IS THE TIME SO GET MOTIVATED AND DO IT THANKS

GOOD LUCK WOLF

E-mail sent little hawk,, thx for the opportunity to help make a difference these disease infested operations have to be stopped for sure...

Little Hawk,

Email sent, cheers, Island Idiots

Howdy,

Both my emotion around this issue and my heart swell with each new email I read in support of this cause.

Thank you to all of you!

I will not let you down and WE - each and every one of us - will not let our KIDS or our GRANDCHILDREN down. There will be WILD-SALMON for them to chase, just like they were there for us.

Remember</u>: WE ARE THE PASSIONATE ONES - THE ONES WHO WILL GET THE JOB DONE - 'PUNT' THE FISHFARMERS - THEN GET ON TO DEALING WITH THE OTHER ISSUES THAT THREATEN THESE MAGNIFICENT FISH.

I believe in the importance of 'visualization' - to dream-it, to see it happening in your mind is a crucial step in making it a reality.

Here's my vision; what drives me...

The year is 2037, I'm creeping up on 80-something but I'm healthy as horse (because I finally quit smoking 10/wks ago - after 40/yrs of it) and I'm out on my boat fishing somewhere off the 'Head' with my Great-Grandson, Eggbert? Eggbert is only nine and he's just hooked into his first big-bad-butt Spring and judging by the way the fish is running and pulling him over the gunwale I estimate its weight to be well into the 60's... I lunge just in time to grab the little bugger by his boot and while yelling, "Don't let go of the rod Eggbert!" I pull him to safety while thinking to myself... 'man there sure are a lot of big fish around these days... everyone's catching fish, the Sportie's, the Commercials'... hell, even the Natives' are happy!'

Four and a half-hours later as I'm netting Eggbert's first salmon I'm still thinking about all these fish and how so many of the once nearly-extinct runs had bounced back after that little group of Sportfishermen back in the early 2000's rallied Ottawa to spend serious enhancement money where it was TRULY NEEDED to help the fish...

"Grandpa," says Eggbert, snapping me back to reality, "remember that story you were telling me about the time when all the fish were nearly gone?"

"Yes," I replied, picking up the Louisville-Slugger and wondering who the hell would name their kid Eggbert.

"What happened Grandpa? How did they save the salmon?" he asked me, curious.

"Well... it all started when a small group of fishermen, people just like you and me, went to war with the fishfarmers because they could see the harm they were doing to our Wild-Salmon and our ocean, but their Government couldn't."

"Who were the fishfarmers Grandpa?" he asked me as I bonked the still-flopping fish for the 18th-time.

"They were people, big companies with lots of money, from other countries who came here to grow fish in cages in our ocean so they could sell them to the American's."

"Why didn't the American's grow fish in their own water Granpa?"

"Because the fishfarms make a big mess of everything and the American's didn't want them to mess up their ocean and liked the idea that we messed up ours instead. Do you understand me, Eggbert?" I asked him, noticing a kind of glazed trance-like look in his eyes.

"It makes perfect sense to me Grandpa," he said with conviction in his words and a big-smile on his face.

His words staggered me as I realized then - beyond a shadow of a doubt - that my Grandson, Eggbert, would one day be in charge of the Federal Department of Fisheries and Oceans.

Help me spread the word.

The 'ALLIANCE' stands at: 28

'SINK-THE-FISHFARMS!'

Cheers,
Terry

Back