Any Good Ling Cod Recipes

I have a cajun blackenin seasoning that I love to use on ling. After I blacken it, it throw it in the oven for a moment, then I wrap it up in flour tortilla with a little avocado and a spicy aioli sauce. Its an amazing "fish taco"

I have a cajun blackenin seasoning that I love to use on ling. After I blacken it, it throw it in the oven for a moment, then I wrap it up in flour tortilla with a little avocado and a spicy aioli sauce. Its an amazing "fish taco"

Something like this one Stones?

http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/showthread.php?9128-Blackened-cajun-halibut...

had it the other night with halibut, just deadly. I have a beautiful fillet of ling I was thinking of doing the same with....real good. I accidentally doubled a few ingredients...namely the chili powder....wow did it pack a punch but with an ice cold lager...was a real treat!

Thx Guys. Never liked the idea of nuking fish but I'll try it out... Cheers!

Ha ha . Everyone said the same thing but changed their minds after trying it. It's probably the only recipe that I nuke fish with. I agree that it is weird and normally don't like to nuke anything.

Back