Another new old boat.

Here's a few shots of the boat as she sits now. Been out twice and all seems well. Need to turn up the idle a touch and it's a little smokey sometimes but runs pretty good . Kicker runs awesome. Quiet too. Built an arch this afternoon and a simple removable trap puller. She's pretty much ready to go. Gotta tuck away the GPS wires and a couple other little things but for the most part it's done. Or as done as a guys boat ever is. All in with no electronics or outriggers and a lot of my own labor ( and my Dads) It cost me just under $1700.00. Had to call in a couple favours too. Pretty good I think. It's a lot of boat for that price.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The boat looks great Clint! Real transformation from the Orange beast you started with.

Sorry to mention it but Transport Canada states that registration numbers must be as far forward as practical.
Probably just forward of your windshield.

Yeah. Right around the window the bow starts to flare "ahem" making it hard to see them. That's my story anyway. Actually decided to put them where they are to hide some funny ripples in the fiberglass. I'm hoping that being the size they are and so easily visible, I don't have any problems.

Thanks for the compliments. We'll be on the island next weekend for 2 weeks. No set schedule but we'll be travelling from Port Renfrew to Port McNeill and everywhere in between. If anybody sees us on the road, don't be scared to come say hi.

Back