A Crew Member Christmas 2021

Well...that's a wrap on the Crew Member Christmas for 2021. A big thanks to PNT...oh wait, they have one more surprise for all you naughty and nice fisherman! Our Grand Finale for Christmas Day is wrapped and ready to go! The package features a $50 Pacific Net & Twine Gift Card, Yeti Tall Rambler Colster, PNT Camo Snapback Cap and a Grundens Displacement DWR Hoodie!

SFBC-12Days-Grand-Prize.jpg

Those Yeti's are great but you never know how much beer is left in the can. Hard to keep ahead when you don't know you're running out. LOL

Our Day 1 gift pack goes to....

Congratulations @Adler! PNT will have your gift pack wrapped and on it's way to your house shortly!
@Adler , Nice score ! Hey I am wondering if you got the hoochies in the black, green, pink, pattern? as shown, been looking for that pattern for years , cannot find ! Always fished that one for winters , but have not been able to find them, use to by at Trotac un rigged back in the early 80's one of the journeyman Victoria waterfront guys (R I P) turned me on to them Killer pattern with Mylar insert and a Roy Smith Flasher. If so a pattern #( I see the L m # but not the R 10....#) would be appreciated .Best Regards

Last edited:
golden bait version is OG153R. They work in summer, too.

@Adler , Nice score ! Hey I am wondering if you got the hoochies in the black, green, pink, pattern? as shown, been looking for that pattern for years , cannot find ! Always fished that one for winters , but have not been able to find them, use to by at Trotac un rigged back in the early 80's one of the journeyman Victoria waterfront guys (R I P) turned me on to them Killer pattern with Mylar insert and a Roy Smith Flasher. If so a pattern #( I see the L m # but not the R 10....#) would be appreciated .Best Regards
@WHO DAT Indeed, the colours received were exactly as shown (despite the warning that may not be the case). I think the number you're looking for is R1020-410A. Now I'm even more excited to give these a shot! I took a couple photos but could post off my phone here....maybe missing something.

And the Day 12 gift recipient is...

Congratulations @fish brain! Your dry bag will be wrapped and sent to you as soon as the PNT gang is back form their well deserved Christmas break!
Oh wow! thank you.
I haven't really been on the forum over the holidays, so I completely missed this. Thanks to PNT and everyone involved.

@WHO DAT Indeed, the colours received were exactly as shown (despite the warning that may not be the case). I think the number you're looking for is R1020-410A. Now I'm even more excited to give these a shot! I took a couple photos but could post off my phone here....maybe missing something.
Thanks for the #s !

Thanks for the responses, an O P, PM 'd from Victoria has offered to let a couple go !

Now that we have wrapped up the last of the Crew Member Christmas packages, I would like to take a moment and thank Pacific Net and Twine for their support once again this year in supplying all the gift packages. I also want to thank all of you that support the forum through the Crew Member program and, although not everyone was a winner this year, I look forward to your continued contributions to this community and making this a great place to share in the joy of fishing! All the best for 2022!

Thanks,

Brian

Now that we have wrapped up the last of the Crew Member Christmas packages, I would like to take a moment and thank Pacific Net and Twine for their support once again this year in supplying all the gift packages. I also want to thank all of you that support the forum through the Crew Member program and, although not everyone was a winner this year, I look forward to your continued contributions to this community and making this a great place to share in the joy of fishing! All the best for 2022!

Thanks,

Brian
And thanks to you for all you do for the forum! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Brian!

Back