A Crew Member Christmas 2021

Our Day 10 Gift Pack goes to....

View attachment 73251

Congratulations @ILHG! Your Inkvader package from PNT will be on it's way soon!​

BOOM!! This is awesome! I wanted one of those so bad! Thanks @Admin & PNT! This is awesome!! This will get me a personal best Ling in 2022. Stay tuned

Last edited:
Day 11 has come upon us quickly and the good folks at PNT have wrapped up a Pelagic Sunshield Pro - Belize for our next lucky Crew Member Christmas recipient! Please note this is for the Sunshield only and does not include the hat and sunglasses featured in the 2nd photo. We just wanted to show what it looks like when on your face!

SFBC-12Days---Day-111.jpg

SFBC-12Days---Day-11.jpg

Day 11 has come upon us quickly and the good folks at PNT have wrapped up a Pelagic Sunshield Pro - Belize for our next lucky Crew Member Christmas recipient! Please note this is for the Sunshield only and does not include the hat and sunglasses featured in the 2nd photo. We just wanted to show what it looks like when on your face!

View attachment 73257
I could supply my own hat and sunglasses. Just send me the Sunshield Pro. I’m so running out of surgical masks these days!

View attachment 73257
I would look so good in this!

Back