A COVID Chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eqdt-8iW8AIjl2o

ErFOXA2XEAAQzWR

The small percentage of wackos on both sides completely overshadow the middle majority of reasonable, moderate, open-minded people on both sides of centre. The far left and far right extremists, which is probably less than 20% of the population, get way too much media attention with Social media being a major influencer. More time needs to be spent on the majority of the population who want to move forward.

Last edited:
The small percentage of wackos on both sides completely overshadow the middle majority of reasonable, moderate, open-minded people on both sides of centre. The far left and far right extremists, which is probably less than 20% of the population, get way too much media attention with Social media being a major influencer. More time needs to be spent on the majority of the population who want to move forward.
Problem is a lot of those moderate rights still voted for that idiot. They're a long way from moving forward in that country.

Problem is a lot of those moderate rights still voted for that idiot. They're a long way from moving forward in that country.
Absolutely could have, but I like to think they voted against Hillary at that time, and this time they got it right......... if there was a right...... haha

Absolutely could have, but I like to think they voted against Hillary at that time, and this time they got it right......... if there was a right...... haha
Still too many this time for my liking lol

It was meant in jest. Tongue in cheek. A joke. A double entendre. Dry humour. Irony. Lol. This is a COVID chuckle thread. Lighten up, eh.
Well I guess I missed your funny tongue in cheek joke. I have enjoyed the 17 pages of covid chuckles on here, yours seemed....... not funny, but so dry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back