A COVID Chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.
EpDaea_XEAMS9Qo

EpNrRpzU8AAVzAK

I’m going to add this to the other thread that @Stizzla has set up for What Work did you do on your boat this weekend. I’ve been doing a lot of the bottom three things during the last few weekends. Add to the list: spend a shitload of money on gear that you may never be able to use. But that’s not a COVID -related symptom....

Epe6f8OXIAUUg6b

EppMeCMUwAEMgpf

I know it's not funny but it is what I do.

EpzQjauUwAAyUtb

EqOHu_YXUAwwgsW

EqSZ-oPUYAA9E2Q

We have been looking after our Grandaughter (2yrs-4 months old) while parents work so they are all here with us for Christmas. For a little one she has been pretty good with the Covid protocol. No problem wearing the mask etc if we have to run to a store... Last night when Gramma was trying to put her down for the night she was not quite ready for bed yet. Gramma decides to give her a few minutes with her not in the room so Gramma says," I'm gonna go out because I have to pee,,you close your eyes and try to go to sleep." Gramma leaves and Olivia starts to cry. Gramma waits outside the door for a couple of minutes. Olivia likes her cheeks and hair stroked when she is going down for the night so Gramma goes back in and Olivia is still crying. She starts to stroke her cheek and Olivia stops crying, looks up and says, " Gramma, did you wash your hands"???.. Out of the mouths of babes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back