300k boat for 200k

Are you going to sell the commander?
So the time has come and it looks like I’m pulling the trigger on a new boat. Been going back and forth on my build and it’s not really getting anywhere. I’ve been looking for deals on used boats but it seems guys want way too much or the good deals are swept up in a day. New boats are still expensive but there’s more inventory sitting nowadays including a few 2023 models.
Love the idea of having a new boat with new power. Found a beautiful new 2023 hewes 24 ocean pro at a great price imo that would be perfect for me right now. Love the boat, love the dance floor.

Would love to hear any reviews you guys might have on this boat

Are you going to sell the commander?
So I have a big dilemma right now. I’m in a totally different position with my work life right now compared to when I started the build, I just can’t spare any time for a boat build it just doesn’t make sense, besides the physical work the Commander also requires a bunch of leg work. I I’m also boat less right now, sold my thunderjet last year. I have been looking at used smaller boats and can’t really find anything in the 60k range that would let me keep working on the commander and have a temporary boat. Something like salmonkillers hourston he sold would be perfect for me but not my family.
Most importantly, we as a family want a boat for this season, and my wife convinced me to spend a bit more on a boat and have more peace of mind with a brand new boat. They love the hewes and everyone is excited to get on the water! That’s what it’s all about. Will see if this boat is the final dagger for the commander.

So I have a big dilemma right now. I’m in a totally different position with my work life right now compared to when I started the build, I just can’t spare any time for a boat build it just doesn’t make sense, besides the physical work the Commander also requires a bunch of leg work. I I’m also boat less right now, sold my thunderjet last year. I have been looking at used smaller boats and can’t really find anything in the 60k range that would let me keep working on the commander and have a temporary boat. Something like salmonkillers hourston he sold would be perfect for me but not my family.
Most importantly, we as a family want a boat for this season, and my wife convinced me to spend a bit more on a boat and have more peace of mind with a brand new boat. They love the hewes and everyone is excited to get on the water! That’s what it’s all about. Will see if this boat is the final dagger for the commander.
I understand that for sure, if you decide you want to sell it let me know. After I finish mine I won't know what to do with my spare time 😅.

I think you’re going to love the new boat, set it up fish and enjoy the water with friends and family. The commander on the back burner, will be a big sigh of relief. I bet one day you will wake up and start working on it and then no rush or pressure
Congrats

Back