Looking For Boat Detailer In Vancouver

Rain City

Crew Member
Hey all. Looking to have the topside thoroughly washed and waxed on the commander 30. It's lightly oxidized, not terrible. It's quite stained from SLAAAAYING fish all year ;) . Boat is at Burrard Civic Marina and needs to be done in the water. Above the rub rail only. Any help would be appreciated. I've used Olivia at Lions Gate before but all the greasy old rich dudes have locked her up for good.
received_557359725837463.jpeg

Ok for the record, I had to do mine myself haha...there's a guy who is mobile that does the work for a buddy and his abermarle, I will get his info. This thing kills salmon and tuna, so dude is good at scrubbing up murder scenes apparently.

Ok for the record, I had to do mine myself haha...there's a guy who is mobile that does the work for a buddy and his abermarle, I will get his info. This thing kills salmon and tuna, so dude is good at scrubbing up murder scenes apparently.
I didn't think you had the swagger to lock her up.

Thanks man.

Aloha Marine was doing a red hulled Tiara beside me at haulout in April. They seemed to be doing really good work.
Howver like most they are crazy busy.

View attachment 80379
Yes, that's Olivia. She's awesome and her crew does great work. Very hard to get though and rarely works on boats in the water. She did my hull last season but couldn't finish the topside.

Back