2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We picked up a couple scrappy springs eventually and called it. Not the sock fishing we had in years past. We also @Stizzla 'd the **** out of the day unfortunately.
Lost gear:
4 18 lb cannon balls
7 clips
6 dummy flashers
2 auto stop with snubbers
All started because I wasn't prepared to fish socks and tried to jerry rigging a tuna chord extension with cheap parachord. Then after being lazy again by not setting up auto stops we jammed the next two balls into the rigger and pop! The shame far outweighs the 7 fish in the box. :(

Last edited:
We picked up a couple scrappy springs eventually and called it. Not the sock fishing we had in years past. We also @Stizzla 'd the **** out of the day unfortunately.
Lost gear:
4 18 lb cannons
7 clips
6 dummy flashers
All started because I wasn't prepared to fish socks and tried to jerry rigging a tuna chord extension with cheap parachord. Then after being lazy again by not setting up auto stops we jammed the next two balls into the rigger and pop! The shame far outweighs the 7 fish in the box. :(
Don’t worry. We all learn from
others mistakes. 😂

Lost gear:
4 18 lb cannon balls
7 clips
6 dummy flashers
Sorry to hear that bud, sometimes happens to all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back