2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Turned out to be 16lbs. Every fish for me seems like 25 for some reason ;)

l3KUUOk.jpg

YFG7gbI.jpg

So if a 25 is really a 16, those transient port Hardy Tyee’s might not be all their cracked up to be :p lol.
Was gonna go out today, took day off as it’s my b-day… but as I’m turning into an old man I’d rather not brave the soggy conditions solo. What a sissy. Maybe I’ll stay home and clean out my purse…

l3KUUOk.jpg

YFG7gbI.jpg

l3KUUOk.jpg

YFG7gbI.jpg

So if a 25 is really a 16, those transient port Hardy Tyee’s might not be all their cracked up to be :p lol.
Was gonna go out today, took day off as it’s my b-day… but as I’m turning into an old man I’d rather not brave the soggy conditions solo. What a sissy. Maybe I’ll stay home and clean out my purse…
That's a nice fish. The cap fish are beauties. Your house from what I can see is spotless. A clean uncluttered countertop. You should bring the cleaners down to the boat. lol

It's not raining too much tomorrow and Thurs just am showers. I have a little propane heater Mr buddy get about 5 6 hours on a 1 liter. Wonder what the dam is like at the cap?

That's a nice fish. The cap fish are beauties. Your house from what I can see is spotless. A clean uncluttered countertop. You should bring the cleaners down to the boat. lol
I got tossed around pretty bad yesterday boat is a fishing boat lol. Lost my knife over the side and lost my herring aid flashers and army truck teaser on the way in on Sat. Usually losing something on a fishing trip usually it's me watching the fish swim out of the net

I got tossed around pretty bad yesterday boat is a fishing boat lol. Lost my knife over the side and lost my herring aid flashers and army truck teaser on the way in on Sat. Usually losing something on a fishing trip usually it's me watching the fish swim out of the net
It may be cheaper for you to charter a guide to take you out. What's $800 to you anyways.

It may be cheaper for you to charter a guide to take you out. What's $800 to you anyways.
I don’t think I’ll ever get the picture of the disaster of a mess on the deck of that boat out of my head (still think it must be a joke)

Well I’m glad I got over myself and got out there… fished Cap 11am-just now (3pm) and got me a little gift from the ocean, nice 5lb-ish coho. Not usually a spoon guy but after 2 hours of bait, threw it down and got the hit in 10 minutes… of course. Right near the mouth 80’ water rigger at 50’. Not a sniff the rest of the day but I don’t care, got me a b-day dinner. Almost winterizing time…

Attachments

• D508A2A6-E889-4D3D-85A6-20FF0BCDCF5F.jpeg
    D508A2A6-E889-4D3D-85A6-20FF0BCDCF5F.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 185
  • CB1F69D5-3D01-4BB5-BF5E-B86681B2057A.jpeg
    CB1F69D5-3D01-4BB5-BF5E-B86681B2057A.jpeg
    333.6 KB · Views: 180
Well I’m glad I got over myself and got out there… fished Cap 11am-just now (3pm) and got me a little gift from the ocean, nice 5lb-ish coho. Not usually a spoon guy but after 2 hours of bait, threw it down and got the hit in 10 minutes… of course. Right near the mouth 80’ water rigger at 50’. Not a sniff the rest of the day but I don’t care, got me a b-day dinner. Almost winterizing time…
I got a wild yesterday on herring. nice spoon tried the herring aid spoon on the weekend. right size spoon 3.5 looks.

Back