2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I kid you not off thrasher I've had double headers and it's good fishing make sure your downriggers are mounted on the back of your boat it gets lumpy. As soon as you see it lay down just bomb back in. 36-40 mins back for me.

Past the green light house

2eOstIa.jpeg

Fished cap 445pm to 7pm. No hits few other boats out. I marked a lot of fish. I took a bunch of photos ill share with you guys. Camping anchored up by the dock past Ambleside.
Are you back at it today? If so let's hear some details. I went out yesterday to Ambleside from 300-600 and didn't get anything. But Ambleside's been really good to me this year and three hours of fishing isn't really trying. I'm hoping I have one more weekend there to nail em.

Are you back at it today? If so let's hear some details. I went out yesterday to Ambleside from 300-600 and didn't get anything. But Ambleside's been really good to me this year and three hours of fishing isn't really trying. I'm hoping I have one more weekend there to nail em.
I'm hoping to get out Thursday Friday Saturday, it would be great if they fishing was good those days, fingers crossed and tight lines.

Skunked for 3 days so far. Making losing the 20 a bit painful but I'm having fun stopped at the dock a ways past shipping buoy to iga for water coffee smokes. Monster for the way home. I'll fish until 630 then call it.

I'll tell you guys where we got them Ambleside and fisheries 5 springs. 1 lost 20 lber. Few others didn't stick. Anchovy don't hold up even when salted the bellies pop. Get medium herring you can troll for 4 or 5 hours and even reuse it. I used a slightly smaller herring. Looks like a chovy.

The current is nasty here. I tangled the stack earlier. Better not to stack at the cap unless you have a crew. This fish fought hard I saw the hook in the nose. 10 minutes at the boat. I got it close gaffed the sob

I'll tell you guys where we got them Ambleside and fisheries 5 springs. 1 lost 20 lber. Few others didn't stick. Anchovy don't hold up even when salted the bellies pop. Get medium herring you can troll for 4 or 5 hours and even reuse it. I used a slightly smaller herring. Looks like a chovy.

The current is nasty here. I tangled the stack earlier. Better not to stack at the cap unless you have a crew. This fish fought hard I saw the hook in the nose. 10 minutes at the boat. I got it close gaffed the sob
Let's see a pic of today's 25.lb, need some fish ****

Back