2021 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Absolutely...i thought for some reason the port authority might supply them..or maybe even the logig industry as the logs are mostly theirs.
I think I’ve seen some at the port Alberni launch before. The metal spike ones with a flag. Anyway I painted a 2x2 tonight to make a couple.

Attachments

• 287B796D-7953-4AAC-8A73-E006145AFD26.jpeg
    287B796D-7953-4AAC-8A73-E006145AFD26.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 98
I think I’ve seen some at the port Alberni launch before. The metal spike ones with a flag. Anyway I painted a 2x2 tonight to make a couple.
Yup, great Idea, gonna paint up a few myself and put them in the Sir-Vivor, might not get up to Bam this year :( but you might see em on the Salish Sea ! :)

lots of sockeye jumping around while waiting for a hali.
must have been 20 or more humpbacks in full display too.
one ripped my buds gear hard. at first he thought he had a hali monster and then had to cut the line once the whale showed itself 20' beside the boat.

lots of sockeye jumping around while waiting for a hali.
must have been 20 or more humpbacks in full display too.
one ripped my buds gear hard. at first he thought he had a hali monster and then had to cut the line once the whale showed itself 20' beside the boat.
Your Killing me , took a month off and cant get across the pond, But Love the Stories and Pics
Tight Lines and play safe.
Thanks

I have a 40ft Meridian with twin 450HP Cummins diesel engines. Burned about $1,000 fuel one way.
My life goal is to be able to own a boat that can take me to Bamfield from Vancouver. I think 30 feet is minimum. Right now Nanaimo is aggressive some days in 20 feet.

Back