2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning evrryone just an update im working in Richmond today so checked out Mcdonald beach boat launch its opened for business. I was also told yesterday that Rocky Point in Port Moody is opened by reservation to port moody residents wich makes no sense as that launch services the whole tri cities burnaby area and beyond.

Good morning evrryone just an update im working in Richmond today so checked out Mcdonald beach boat launch its opened for business. I was also told yesterday that Rocky Point in Port Moody is opened by reservation to port moody residents wich makes no sense as that launch services the whole tri cities burnaby area and beyond.
Don't you know that COVID only affects people in Coquitlam???

I believe it is open for Burnaby residents as well.

Off the hump just dropped in. Only me out here and its flat calm...surprise another dead scotty digital display lol

Off the hump just dropped in. Only me out here and its flat calm...surprise another dead scotty digital display lol
Have you gotten the new one yet (Scotty digital display), takes triple A and display is a bit better. First one I got didn't work out of the box...but Scotty sent me a new one...great customer service!!

It was slow for me on the hump and I covered it well . One little fella...lots of stuff to sort out and I used the time to tidy things up. Picked up and heading north now going to poke around Epsom point in an hour or so. Stunning day out here great weather.

Last edited:
Have you gotten the new one yet (Scotty digital display), takes triple A and display is a bit better. First one I got didn't work out of the box...but Scotty sent me a new one...great customer service!!

It just didnt power up for the first time today so I will definitely give the new ones a go for both side . Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back