2020 Nanaimo Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late start after some electrical issues... missed the tide, but then got rewarded with a quick double header. 66cm and a 14lb on the schooner scale at dock. Another beauty day. Will be back out tomorrow. Both on skinny g’s near bottom. Marking quite a bit of bait.

Attachments

• BC162348-B3C7-43E5-880B-7D7789B5B526.jpeg
    BC162348-B3C7-43E5-880B-7D7789B5B526.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 89
Late start after some electrical issues... missed the tide, but then got rewarded with a quick double header. 66cm and a 14lb on the schooner scale at dock. Another beauty day. Will be back out tomorrow. Both on skinny g’s near bottom. Marking quite a bit of bait.
nice fish

Don’t be afraid to try Departure Bay in the winter. Picked up a few nice ones in there before.

Went down to Tent Island for the day. Caught 10 or so shakers but nothing of any size. Prawning was good though.
Hey tip up. How big were you shakers. 8-12 inch or 16 to 20 inch? Thanks! Asking for research interest

Went out today from 11:30-2. Quite a nice day out there. Fished fingers to neck point to pipers lagoon. Pretty slow. One undersized and one pin popper that I lost. Fished 130-150’ on the riggers.
All the action was on my Christmas gifts. A new Shimano rod and the first spoon of my AP Tackleworks subscription. Pretty sweet.

Went out today from 11:30-2. Quite a nice day out there. Fished fingers to neck point to pipers lagoon. Pretty slow. One undersized and one pin popper that I lost. Fished 130-150’ on the riggers.
All the action was on my Christmas gifts. A new Shimano rod and the first spoon of my AP Tackleworks subscription. Pretty sweet.
How do you get a subscription just go on the website and sign up?

Yah you just go to aptackeworks and it’s one of the options to buy, I got the fishmas pack as a gift, looking forward to seeing how the saltwater soap works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back