2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where were yah fishing? What tide? What gear? What depth? What did you have for breakfast?

Inside the bell , no idea what tide it was 4-6pm , one spring + 2 pinks on chovies so thru on some pink set ups and hit another spring on that ,60-80 on the rigz, grabbed a monster for breakfast

Yea, now that you say it the angle isn't right to be in coal harbour.
Wish they would fix that coal harbour dock tho!

Inside the bell , no idea what tide it was 4-6pm , one spring + 2 pinks on chovies so thru on some pink set ups and hit another spring on that ,60-80 on the rigz, grabbed a monster for breakfast

Wish they would fix that coal harbour dock tho!
Nice work

Black Moon jelly flasher seemed to be hot to thru it on for kicks
Cool good to know. I was running a black double glow all winter and was just killing it on it. I'm not sure why I stopped using it actually.

I'm limping out of false creek on one engine for a while so the bell sounds like a great option :(. Classic week before vacation boat problems.

Great day at Thrasher , 1 over, 1 legal 4 wild Coho , lots of unders , and a bonus Ling . All caught on white hoochies , and homeland spoon. Sorry not sure the name of the flashers, one chartreuse with shiny and glow , other red with shiny and glow . Fish caught from 40 to 85 feet depending on the depth of the water . Lots of bait , marking fish around the bait .

At the bell last night between 5 and 8, lost one spring at the boat at around 7, anchovies. Ridiculous amount of dogfish, should have changed to spoons or hootchies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back