Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even think they need to “ close “ it , the fish are moving into the river and a bit of interception here and there makes minimal difference to this large Adams’s , the fish will just thin more and more everyday till the next 4 year go

I'm heading out this morning go looking for some salmon anybody suggest where we should start????
we're leaving out of the North Iron by the airport in about an hour.

Cheers lines tight

Need to cross to over to the Island today in my 25ft Trophy. Any reports would be appreciated so I know how much Scotch to pack.

Thanks Pippen , you hit the nail on the head its all a high tide fishery there .. Thanks for report
That was exactly the case yesterday for the high slack. As soon as the rigger ball hit the bottom, around 4 pm, we had a strike. There was steady action for an hour on chovies with purple flashers. All hatchery coho at the bottom. 120 feet on the rigger between the Capilano mouth and the pier. Saw quite a few other nets out too until about 6 pm when it slowed down.

Tried the Cap in the afternoon from 1 until 4:45. Came home with 2 springs, one small female and a 16 lb buck. Some coho salmon were hitting and chased the baits up towards the surface, and I lost a small hatchery one at the boat when buddy had his 16 on. Most bites were about 4'off bottom. Heavy glow, big teaser heads best. West end, east end, and btw berms all produced along the standard beat. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back