2010 Sproat Lake Loggers Derby - March 6 - 7

Are You Fricken Kidding Me Jeff

, I'm Really offended by what you just said ,FAGGY Engineers , this is not ethically correct Buddy , you should be a little more considerate and sensitive on what you call people Jeff ,I AM NOT AN ENGINEER [:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)] lol....$ 150 , aggriculture must be doin well over there , [:eek:)],,,if weather alows " Little Ducker " to get er nose out , Were In...;).. give ya a shout in a few buds..

GO CANADA GO

FD n Coyote Spooner..;)

quote:Originally posted by Osama Bin Hopper

Bunch of poor faggy engineers...

Gimee the gaff!!!

kosi99@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Well , gettin close , few weeks away ,

Guessing with this unreal weather , some of you have gotten out around the Sound , what's goin on out there , any reports ??

Was in Whistler for a couple events yesterday , UNREAL ,The Long Hill Ski Jump , what can i say , these kids are " Fricken Nuts " almost 150 meters of air ..[:0].. what a party , Really cool seeing the world ripping it up together , will remember this for the rest of my life...

GO CANADA GO !!!
FD...;)

kosi99@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

must be coming up on derby time...just looked out my window and it's pouring!
Looking forward to it.
Jeff..you getting much interest in the side-pot? You might end up with a bigger pot if you go back to the $50/boat...not too many guys are gonna throw $150 into a pot organized by a dude that lives in Bamfield and fishes for a living! ;)

The derby weekend forecast is calling for crimson tides.. Im thinkin dropping the hook on Sat. night at Gilbert Isl. to be at Austin for first light. Ive all but got my winnings spent![}:)]

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Jeff, Looks like its just Me and the boy. My buddy backed out so we will be hitting the water Thurs. afternoon.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

quote:Originally posted by Degree of Freedom

quote:Originally posted by UNKNOWN

How many will be staying or visiting Millsy's during derby weekend??? Fri,Sat...? Jus' curious...

Thanks,
R.

group of 8 of us staying there Fri, Sat...looking forward to it.

Yep, should be a great time. The glow cannon balls are awesome, thanks Robert.

Hey Rob, was there a cancellation or are you guys taking the main house? I gotta know where Jodi's gonna put on the spread...

Sheldon will be coming into PNT today sometime on his way back across.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday! I think there will be 12 to 16 guys there total? Plus a couple up at my place...

Gonna drop the pot back to $50 for the gaywads too!

Gimee the gaff!!!

You can count this gaywad in for $50...also put John and Nate's boats down for the $50...
See you Friday...
keep your magic markers at home this year *******s!

I thought Id have a look at the wheel bearings on my trailer before galavanting to Port Alberni. Good thing I checked, I ended up replacing all 6! I also checked over the boats electrical, my two main bilge pumps were down! All good now, here I come!

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Hooken up the battle wagon right now and looking forward to another Bamfield adventure!!Looking forward to tipping a few with the forum members this weekend!
Cheers and Good fishing
kronic

375894998.jpg
[/img]

quote:Originally posted by Island Fish Lifter

I thought Id have a look at the wheel bearings on my trailer before galavanting to Port Alberni. Good thing I checked, I ended up replacing all 6! I also checked over the boats electrical, my two main bilge pumps were down! All good now, here I come!

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!
I saw your rig westbound on hwy #4 today. I must say you have a nice boat there! :D

So far the derby is being led by a 29lbr! There is a 27 in second and fish all over...

My boat has only been hali fishing, but gonna try for salmon today. Will update later...

Gimee the gaff!!!

29,27 and 22 were the top three fish.We only caught one small one and had a pin popper on for a few headshakes and that was it for us

29,27 and 22 were the top three fish.We only caught one small one and had a pin popper on for a few headshakes and that was it for us

Back