2013 Sproat Lake Loggers Derby

Ok Fog Ducker , you dodged another one LOL !

Looks like you guys really had a chance to work on your rain gear and boat bailing technics and catch a few salmon to boot..... but heck it still beats the heel out of a best day at work !!

I sure hope Stress Medicine posts up some of his pic's......................hint ..........hint:).

Well here they are, glad I didn't get anyone's expectations up because my picture taking came to a halt once the beer wagon was uncovered. LOL. Little bit mixed up. Couple pics of the prize table, one of the prize area from the docks and a couple showing the bad side and good side of the weather that weekend. Was too busy sweeping snow off the boat at Clutesi when we launched to take any pictures.

Say speaking of Clutesi, We feel bad for anyone that had their vehicles broken into over in the city parking lot. Real ****** coming back to broken windows and stuff. Hopefully the RCMP can collar the a**holes responsible. We have been told that is a possibility a couple times by the gate keeper at the ramp, but thought it was a bit of a scare tactic to drum up more business for their lot and ridiculous rates. Enough said, hope nothing serious is missing.

Attachments

• IMG_3577.jpg
    IMG_3577.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_3579.jpg
    IMG_3579.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_3585.jpg
    IMG_3585.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_3589.jpg
    IMG_3589.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_3590.jpg
    IMG_3590.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_3591.jpg
    IMG_3591.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_3592.jpg
    IMG_3592.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 237
  • derby weekend 010.jpg
    derby weekend 010.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_3578.jpg
    IMG_3578.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 237
Great shots man. We heard about the break in's on the radio. That sucks big time. I hope they catch the buggers. I launched at China Creek because I worried about leaving the rig in town. Oh ***** I just let the cat out of the bag lol. Just kidding. There was ton's of room left at CC for parking etc. The road out there was harsh though.

attachment.php

I really like this one:cool:.

I wonder if FB is still floating around out in Barkley Sound or perhaps on an island hoping that Osama comes to his rescue??

Why would I let him on my boat with his bananas?? Some guys just gotta learn the hard way !!

Lotta fish in front of the harbour mouth yesterday, lost one real good one as well. On Albernifishers little spot.

Great pics guys , makes these rainy mainland days easier to take !!!!
Nice Striper Stresssssssssss !

attachment.php

I really like this one:cool:.

Yeah, me too. Thanks.

Something about flat water, morning mist and sunrises that I just love. (Especially when I'm in the boat).

Also to Albernifisher, nice shots as well. Don't get many running especially on such a nice day. I wouldn't mind a copy, if you get a chance, PM them to me.
Thanks.

Hey Stress ,

You can get the pic right off this site , just right click then "save pic as" to your files

Just in case you want to

Again, Great Pic

Back