2010 Sproat Lake Loggers Derby - March 6 - 7

quote:Originally posted by porcupine

Shouldn't this be posted in the imoprtant meetings, derby forum?

yea probably.. but who gives a **** other than you?

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Hi everyone, one of the guys who booked a 1BR cottage for the derby can't make it, so we have a cottage available for the derby that will sleep 3 people. It's an SFBC special for everyone, so it's $99/nite.

-millsy

Hi everyone, one of the guys who booked a 1BR cottage for the derby can't make it, so we have a cottage available for the derby that will sleep 3 people. It's an SFBC special for everyone, so it's $99/nite.

-millsy

Nice !
Smokin Deal Brad , i'll put the word out to a few newbies headin over , Jeff since "Little Ducker" is half the boat size as you all , , do I get a break on entry $$.. on our SFBC Sidebet ??..[:eek:)][:eek:)] Now that Ken's out for the derby , might actually have a crack at this Bad Boy... ?? We Need some Updates !
see ya in a few boyz... Oh Yeah , Coyote Spooner ( Dean ) will be my Weapon of Choice , First Mate , NO the boat's NOT on fire , Just Dean's Exhaust , lol,,,

..FD;;;;;)

kosi99@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Nice !
Smokin Deal Brad , i'll put the word out to a few newbies headin over , Jeff since "Little Ducker" is half the boat size as you all , , do I get a break on entry $$.. on our SFBC Sidebet ??..[:eek:)][:eek:)] Now that Ken's out for the derby , might actually have a crack at this Bad Boy... ?? We Need some Updates !
see ya in a few boyz... Oh Yeah , Coyote Spooner ( Dean ) will be my Weapon of Choice , First Mate , NO the boat's NOT on fire , Just Dean's Exhaust , lol,,,

..FD;;;;;)

kosi99@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Side bet is up to $150 per boat.

No half pricing on that, but you can bring beer.

Who is in???

Gimee the gaff!!!

:D...ahh but wouldn't it be sweet if one of us faggy city slickers took the pot from the local hippies! (that's pot of money)
I'm in...but how about splitting it up and making a side pot for Friday only.

quote:Originally posted by Osama Bin Hopper

Side bet is up to $150 per boat.

No half pricing on that, but you can bring beer.

Who is in???

Gimee the gaff!!!

Ok, im in, I couldnt stand to see a city slicker take the bootie![xx(]

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

So McKay Bay will be open for fuel between 3-6 in the afternoons derby weekend, and have a fresh case of bait as well.

West side store has liquor, cold beer and lots of scotch!

Looks like Jodi will be cheffin' up some sea critters again for the Friday...

Less than a month!

Gimee the gaff!!!

Can anyone tell me where I can get tickets or if I can get tickets Sat. morning at the Nook. I do not arrive back in country till a day before so time is short. Thanks

The ol' girl says to tell the tableflipper that she's all over scrubbin up our barfs in the morning!

This will be a fun one. Got 4 boats so far confirmed for side pot, who else is in?

Gimee the gaff!!!

you can get tickets at gone fishin. and just a reminder to all that are planning to go in this derby that it helps out the people getting the prizes if you get your tickets ASAP. makes for better prizes

Back