2010 Sproat Lake Loggers Derby - March 6 - 7

the fog ducker

Winter-Spring Derby

March 6 & 7 2010

The 22nd annual Sproat Lake Loggers "Winter/Spring" Derby will once again be based out of Poett Nook on March 6 th & 7th. Come join in the fun for the chance to win the famous "Blue winners cap" and all the other prizes. Tickets available through all the normal outlets and will be available at the Nook on Friday evening. Mooorage and campground sites at the Nook are again at no charge for the Derby days. Bunkhouse is available at reduced rates.

Courtesy ...Poett Nook Marina & Campground
link...http://www.poettnook.com/welcome.html

cheers fd...

kosi99@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

Hey boys, we'll be doing the same, we're going to put the cottages on special for the weekend for $99/night for the 2 bedroom cottages and $79 for the one bedroom cottage. Just like last year everyone is invited up to the house in the evening for a feast and some cocktails, little socializing, maybe some poker, Sat. night hockey game.

-millsy

Team Terrorist has been formed.

C.S. and I will be combining forces once again for this fine event. Sure hope we get a couple better than the last time we fished it together.

I think it this seasons derby will see quite a few bigger fish if the weather allows...

That is if a guy can get up and get out there after the night before...

Gimee the gaff!!!

Looking forward to a repeat performance from last year (not talking about the fishing ;))
Maybe this year's the year we'll finally clean the winter skunk off the boat!
Hey Osama...you not answering emails anymore?!

Boat's in the water, I'll have to come up and join you guys for some fun and a few beers and lies:D....but not before Tofinoguy and Millsy kiss and make up...just don't do it when someone has the video cam ready to record, that would be disturbing.[:0]

Searun

th_067.jpg

I think Tofinoguy is pissed because he tried to steal my Mills Landing thread and I called him on it...no hard feelings, I'll kiss and make up if you give me a couple of minutes to put some lipstick around my brown star.
Looking forward to seeing you guys and geting out on the water again...been too long.

Osama, should I bring you out some black and white or are you still cop-car free?

Hmm. May have to put Team Fah Cups together for this one!! Cheers Fc

I might be fishing off the dock if the sailor Jerry's comes out again, but hopefully not. I'm going to bring the aluminum out for the weekend with some buddies.

The place is full now, thanks to the guys who called/emailed, should be a good time. See you up there.

I dont wanna commit myself to the 50$ at this point as if the weathers gay I may decide to sit it out. However, if its good, Ill be there on the thurs afternoon, so hopefully its on! It will be nice to go home with a few bucks!!

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Good idea Chris.

Gonna have to watch out for Ken on this one...

Sure hope the weather is better than whats happening out there right now! Usually isn't mind you.

Trolled for an hour on Tuesday for a couple small guys on the way to the crab traps. Yesterday was a perfect day but stayed in after bday celebrations of Tuesday.

Business Time - you in for the side bet?

Gimee the gaff!!!

Chris, if you want to hitch a ride with us up the Inlet instead of driving the road, let me know.
Looking forward to it.
Shaker at the Nish house Friday night?

Back