2009-Barkley-Bamfield-Poett Nook Fish Reports

Had a awsome weekend. Fished Swale first light on Sat, killed 1 lost 2. Evening @ Beale killed 1, both mid teens. Same thing on sun, but in the evening went too 12 mile with a friend and nothing, 4 hours of fishing. Kirby is were we went on mon, bait was bubbling the water for 2 hours, hit a 29 13 10 and lost 2. all in all excellent fishing, good weather, you just had to work a bit for them. Good to see all the locals (Jeff) :D well have too get together may 30 31 unless your busy Jay

Hey Jay, glad to see you got that info up for the guys to see. All in all a pretty awesome weekend out there, the fishing seems to be getting better as we're starting to see things warming up. Trollers have been doing pretty well too, but they're wrapping things up for this month now. See you on the 29th for some fishing if you guys make it up.

Fresh fishing report and pic at www.millslanding.com

Millsy

Milsy, did you get that info I sent you a while ago? It may be a little late for this year, but I may like to explore more options for next rear. Id really like to hit Uke for some bonus early season charters too at some point.

nootkalasttrip015.jpg

My best fish up there in May was a 37# from Edward King.

Take only what you need.

Couple beauty halis today, weather is just incredible.

Likely a more detailed report with pics coming from another forum member soon...

On another note, the guys I spoke with who salmon fished in the morning today not only did well, but several fish over 20lbs reported.

This year is fun fun fun!

Gimee the gaff!!!

Be there friday. If your around osama/millsy me and bamfield will have a few brews. Did you have to go offshore for the hali? Good to hear the reports!

Three of us went out on a hali charter yesterday with Osama – first time fishing for hali for all 3 of us. Went to Jeff's secret spot "Ten Miles Out". :D
Could not have had a better day! Awesome weather and 2 sweet halis - 72 lbs and 62 lbs. Here are a couple of pics – There are some other pics being sent to me that I’ll post later.

Thanks for the awesome day Jeff!

72lbs.jpg

62lbs.jpg

hey millsy me and my buddy daren r coming up friday night. tell osama to get jasons # from neil and maybe we can hook up and do some fishing on sat or sun... Jay

Back