2$ to 3$ a litre gas this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s gas in Alberta? Probably $0.50 cheaper than us and they are reducing taxes? BC is a joke for adding more tax, even though the previous taxes are bringing in record revenue because of the high prices

Alberta is just using its increase in oil royalty revenues, to reduce its gas tax.

What’s gas in Alberta? Probably $0.50 cheaper than us and they are reducing taxes? BC is a joke for adding more tax, even though the previous taxes are bringing in record revenue because of the high prices
chatting with my buddy in Leduc this morning. he says gas is now 150.9 there and the general chatter is that people are just pissed and cannot believe it, lol.

Although Kenney and the Albertans haven't exactly had a great couple of years with decision making, it will indeed be interesting to see what other provincial leaders do with this one...

Just wait to see the prices as farmers are hit by all these increases.
it’s going to get real ugly.

$

$1.45 - $150/liter currently where I live.

Hopefully we start paying docs right in BC rather than giving a rebate. We have a good friend and family physician who wants to move back to the island from the prairies. It will take more than cheap gas to attract them.

Might have to sell those 18lb cannonballs and switch back to my 12lbers. Maybe add some outriggers and get a couple more friends on board for Hali fishing, run 6 lines. a ss, grass or gas…….

Hopefully we start paying docs right in BC rather than giving a rebate. We have a good friend and family physician who wants to move back to the island from the prairies. It will take more than cheap gas to attract them.

Might have to sell those 18lb cannonballs and switch back to my 12lbers. Maybe add some outriggers and get a couple more friends on board for Hali fishing, run 6 lines. a ss, grass or gas…….

port McNeil lost it’s only dr

The days of Docs moving and staying in BC because it's such," a beautiful place to live" is no longer the case for many of these professionals. (Not only Docs) That only accounts for so much and BC is finding out that it's no longer as big of a factor at it use to be. They will need to pay the piper to keep many of these essential people.

I filled up the truck this morning in Fort McMurray…..

Attachments

• 29E14C1C-DCBD-4C35-B897-4233E37742EC.jpeg
    29E14C1C-DCBD-4C35-B897-4233E37742EC.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back