1St Annual Ocean Rambler Derby

R

reel addiction

Okay boys time to get out their and catch some fish!!!I am hosting a one day derby Jan 20th out of Esquimalt anglers $25 per guy cash prizes and lots of draw prizes.Tickets on sale now!Call 818 3029

Love this site but the hacking is out of control you guys are funny!!
Be nice to my brother!LOL

do you have to be a esquimalt angler member to enter?? can i launch from the james bay boat ramp?

You don't need to be an ESQA member to enter! Should be a good excuse to get out of the house for all to have a bit of fun. Give Steve a call and bug him at the # above, he does have tickets left.

Hope to see ya on the pond, and good luck.:D

ill see if i can take that saturday off. if i can ill be out there. launching from the james bay boat ramp, but i have to clear the ramp there.... anyone want any free drift wood or logs??? if you do the james bay boat ramp is loaded with them!

Hi Guys, Just to let you know i have been very busy collecting prizes for the derby,come out its going to be a good one.If you need tickets Paul at Trotac has a hand full.

good thing you gave us only a few weeks notice....... whats 1st place?

good thing you gave us only a few weeks notice....... whats 1st place?

I think I may go into this derby Steve but I do have a few questions for you!!!!!!!

1 what are the boundries for the derby??

2 what is the weigh in time for the derby?

3 what are the top three prizes going to be?

Thanks in advance Wolf

I think I may go into this derby Steve but I do have a few questions for you!!!!!!!

1 what are the boundries for the derby??

2 what is the weigh in time for the derby?

3 what are the top three prizes going to be?

Thanks in advance Wolf

i wish i could but im working:( more info is needed. what happens if bad weather rolls in?

Hi Guys,
Its at Esquimalt, weigh in is at 3 pm sharp! 3rd place is $100.00 and 1st and second will split the ticket money maybe $300 for first $200 2nd and i have lots of draw prizes!I think the water front to constants to Oak Bay Thats lots of room for everyone.

If the weather turns bad we should turn it into a bullhead derby!LOL

Maddog give me a call as I dont think TT can make it as of yet!!!!

Wolf

Is the legendary "codfish" going to be there? Is he aware the Bluffs are out of bounds? If the weather turns bad Iam going to the Tudor House and getting Super Dewey Gooned!! I know TT & Maddog the bounty hunter won't be far behind. See you boys on the 20th.

Wow luna thought you were gone for good!!!good to see ya back here must have been lurking LOL

Wolf

Back