16' Lifetimer Price?

Redders

Does anybody have an idea on a ballpark fair price for a 20 year old 16' Lifetimer tiller with a 50hp 4 stroke Yamaha with 550hrs on the back? On a decent trailer.
Struggling to find anything comparable recently looks like you could pick one up pretty cheap in 2019 haha.

Does anybody have an idea on a ballpark fair price for a 20 year old 16' Lifetimer tiller with a 50hp 4 stroke Yamaha with 550hrs on the back? On a decent trailer.
Struggling to find anything comparable recently looks like you could pick one up pretty cheap in 2019 haha.
Would you say it’s the same as the current model 16 skiff? I’d say about 10k. But pulling that out of my A.... probably 15k for a hull now.

14k I would say. Depending on the electronics and the little things... they add up quickly.

Great thanks for the info guys. That boat was on the mainland and he was asking 14k but no electronics or riggers etc. Going to put this on the backburner as I picked up a Bombard C4 that cropped up today, somehow managed to be first in line and the price seemed decent. Will start looking for a welded boat at end of season and see if prices get a bit more reasonable. Wife is working away at the moment so am on full time Dad duty until August and a limited season for me anyway.

I have that exact boat with a 2014 yamy 50hp

If I were to sell today (which I would never do), .......I'd expect 14k
Seems to agree with the others (we're all in sync and have a good sense of the crazy market)

Bought it 2 years ago, it needed some cleaning up, and a polish...... if I told you what I paid you'd cry.

I cant recommend this platform enough, best all-arounder...... We even anchor for halibut.

My hull is 1987
1619666124000.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys! Did a search back through the buy and sell and things have definlty gone up a tad :cool:

Back