2015 thunderjet 26 pilot

Sradons

Crew Member
I have a buddynof mine wanting to list his 2015 tj pilot 26. twin 150 Yamahas 830 hrs. 2019 Yamaha 25 kicker under 100 hrs. scotty electric riggers. Raymarine mfd. trailer, 12 foot zodiac with 6hp Yamaha(2017) all in great shape.

anyone have any suggestions for a starting price? hard to find anything to to compare to on the market.

I have a buddynof mine wanting to list his 2015 tj pilot 26. twin 150 Yamahas 830 hrs. 2019 Yamaha 25 kicker under 100 hrs. scotty electric riggers. Raymarine mfd. trailer, 12 foot zodiac with 6hp Yamaha(2017) all in great shape.

anyone have any suggestions for a starting price? hard to find anything to to compare to on the market.
I’d think over 160, maybe 175? I’d price out a new one with boat show pricing and discount 15%-20% under that? Often worth searching Craigslist in the US using search tempest to find comparables.

Does it have a trailer? Heat? Brand model Zodiac? Stove? Autopilot? Radar?

That Hewescraft I just shared was in the $130 range. A 25 Alaskan is more comparable 160k usd so maybe closer to 200k? I’d do lots of calling around to see what’s out there new and used.

Rpm listed a similar sized aluminum in the last couple days (24 plus extension). Maybe a tj or Weldcraft. Similar year too although this one had a very recent repower. Look on Facebook for the add. Believe they're looking for around 250. Keep in mind just because they list it at 250 doesn't mean they won't sell it for less...
I'd say Kaelc is in the ballpark. Get somewhere around there and your buddy can probably tell the wife "see, I told you it was a good investment ".

Back