1/2 inch braided rope - Victoria Boat Show

sir-vivor

Im still interested in geting some 1/2 braided anchor rope (300-400') ,so if someone would be good enough to let me know on friday whats avail at the Victoria Boat Show would appreciate it.

Also looking for about 600' of 3/8 braided nylon line.

Thanks

Just curious. Why would you want 400 to 500 feet of 1/2 rope? Tying off between two islands?

No rope at the show.

I agree completely Dave. That is my biggest complaint about IO is just the egos of the people who work there are huge. Then today the guy I thought was nice told me he wouldnt sell me a rod with out the rod exchange. But thanks Dave who told me they sold to him no problem. When I went back there were handing out hand over fist wtf! lame. I didnt want to support but when your a broke butt like me how can u say no to a 20 hali rod.

Its really hard to compare, IO has there guns, gimmicky bullet can openers,camo clothes,nice binocs and fly section. Trotac is where you buy real boat parts, quality tackle and gear. Even CT is cheaper then IO for tackle. Prob west marine for electronics. They might be good for rode too but id ask at trotac first.

I support as many Canadian companies as I can but this time I just had buy usa.

I got in Blaine;

1 Anchorelift Anchor Puller w/ 13" Buoy
1 Braided Nylon Anchor Rope (1/2 - 300') with SS loop
2 Stainless Steel Anchor / Bow Shackle (1/2)

I figured even with Gas to Blaine and back I still saved $120.00 - No choice !

All for $198 US (inc 8.5% Wash tax)
No duty
No Canadian Tax
at Anchoring in Blaine Wash

Sweet deal! I think you should let whoever gave you the tip on that store in on one of these deep hali spots ;)

Sweet deal! I think you should let whoever gave you the tip on that store in on one of these deep hali spots ;)

Thanks again and .......... Im a dead man if I ever gave this spot out and trust me its not been all that hot thats why Im going deeper, deeper and deeper got almost 500 feet of rope now so here I go !!
Thanks again great place to shop !

No worries see you on the water!

Back