Looking for fishing partner

Part Timer

I have finally got my boat ready to go into the water. Looking for 1 or 2 people that would like to go fishing Sunday in exchange for helping me get the boat in and out of the water at French Creek. I am semi retired and spend the summer fishing so would also like to meet someone that has the freedom and a little cash to help with fuel for the summer. Also would like to make a few trips to other areas prior to July 20th.

Where are you fishing out of?

Surprised you have no biters , if I was boat less I would be jumping all over that ..

Probably because I'm from the North. Not known as one of the local high liners. I have Salmon fished for 30 years and have never had a problem catching. Boat is a 27 ft Sea Ray Amberjack, fully rigged with the best of everything. I can't believe it either.

Parksville

Probably because I'm from the North. Not known as one of the local high liners. I have Salmon fished for 30 years and have never had a problem catching. Boat is a 27 ft Sea Ray Amberjack, fully rigged with the best of everything. I can't believe it either.

Message sent to your inbox

Part Timer,

if you're willing and still interested, I may take you up on that in about a month or so if that would work. I have my own boat and setup but spend most of my time out of Kitty Coleman so wouldn't mind the change of scenery and a different area. Family 'semi retires' to the Comox Valley for a month each summer.

Thanks

I would have went with you if I was on the island.

I have finally got my boat ready to go into the water. Looking for 1 or 2 people that would like to go fishing Sunday in exchange for helping me get the boat in and out of the water at French Creek. I am semi retired and spend the summer fishing so would also like to meet someone that has the freedom and a little cash to help with fuel for the summer. Also would like to make a few trips to other areas prior to July 20th.

I'd love to go with ya! Unfortunately I'm in Edmonton and don't get my fishing time until August. Be interested then for sure!

ron958;

I'm prepared to go anywhere as long as someone wants to come along and share costs of fuel. I have all the best in gear and just slightly less tackle on board than PNT has in their Coombs store. You can use my gear and replace what you loose or bring your own.

For local fishing out of French Creek, I will pick up costs, just need someone on board as my boat is to big for me by myself to control and run gear. Also, I keep it on my trailer and its nice to have someone to hook up the winch line to the bow as I drive it on.

Boat is presently parked on the trailer and is ready to go.

Back