|Do you like pilot houses?

That bamfboat is one nice set up, high quality and I like how the cabin is same height as the back deck . It also has very good vis from inside to the back .

Steigers, Parkers , Maycraft specialize in the Nor-Eastern Piothouse, built hull design, able to handle commercial application and frequents the north Atlantic, and the famous Grand Banks
Love these hulls, built well in the same standard as a popular walkaround namely "Grady", built down aways from the Parker plant

I would care to opinion-ate that Eastern Built Pilothouses have a longer lifespan ( "reputation" ) than ones built on the west coast

Seasport, Skagit, Osprey, Defience

Sept................Oceansport. My One Dream B4 I'm 6ft under!!!!!

Kh

Last edited by a moderator:
Pilothouses are for Old Guys !!!!! Joking Joking...
How bout a small pilot house but still a walk-around...?

like to add that Seasports are great trailer able units @ mostly 8'6" wide
But most of the Parkers in the 25 class are @ 9'6" wide with choices of modified V or Deep V's

IMO wider beams = much more sea stable crafts

Kh

I really like these Bayweld's made up in Alaska. Very nice lines that you don't see around here so much.

[U7BLgZRqR2I] http://youtu.be/U7BLgZRqR2I

I really like these Bayweld's made up in Alaska. Very nice lines that you don't see around here so much.

[U7BLgZRqR2I] http://youtu.be/U7BLgZRqR2I

NOW Now
The P poster was in my view talk'n bouts FG pilothouses
Them non ferrous ones iz a whole can of wormz

That is mostly ruled on the Westcoast, by boating standards

Should have the motors on Monday, so maybe up here Tuesday...
Ive been waiting to join the aluminum army for awhile... My new theory is... if your going to do it, get the boat you really want... because 2footitis is expensive..
Ill fire up some pic's when she's in the driveway, scared to jinx it....lol

Should have the motors on Monday, so maybe up here Tuesday...
Ive been waiting to join the aluminum army for awhile... My new theory is... if your going to do it, get the boat you really want... because 2footitis is expensive..
Ill fire up some pic's when she's in the driveway, scared to jinx it....lol

Right on Brad. I look forward to your new thread with pic's (even though I've had a sneek peek already hehehe).;)

30 foot commander was one sick boat at the boat show, if only I had an extra $ 300,000 . The ocean sport is also quite the set up, well all these boats.

Speaking of dream boats , Pescador are going with a new to you boat as I see you have yours sold. Lets hear some details.

pilot house

Pilot house is the way to go. High and dry and an extra feeling of security when things get ugly.

Attachments

• DSC_0273.jpg
    DSC_0273.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 155
ALUMAMAN.......yowza thats a hot rig! hope you don't mind but you made my desktop background, what a great shot.

My dream boat, since I moved to the coast, has always been a 24 or 27 XLC Skagit Orca. I also love the Seasports, Ospreys and BAMF. Now if those darn Lotto numbers would just hit.....

Back