Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

How 'bout a sunken Katana Craft for $45,000?

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/pml/boa/d/maple-ridge-2018-kantana-craft-22/7115659925.html
Katana small.jpg
2018 22' hardtop aluminum, BEST DEAL FOR A HARD TOP ALUMINUM.!!!! READY FOR THE RIVER ,

""SUNKEN RECOVERY"" WAS UNDER WATER IN FRASER RIVER FOR 8HRS.

Comes with 2018 200hp with 130hrs drained clean and running in excellent condition , trailer, rear curtain, Windlass pro fish 700 winch,

Will need new fish finder, and cb radio ,

DO NOT EMAIL QUESTIONS.
'CALL OR TEXT ONLY ,

NOT INTO ENDLESS EMAILS SCAMS ECT.
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY..

**This is a one time offer before boat is rigged out with new equipment and price goes up.

AGAIN FIRM ON PRICE,

BOAT IS SOLD "AS IS WERE IS" condition with no implied warranties. Also buyer understands the boat was a recovery.

****FIRM ON PRICE .. DONT EVEN ASK....

Dam that is a nice boat for a good price! My truck would put put across the country nicely pulling that.

between the dog house and back cabin door the amount of room on that tray would bring the suck.

between the dog house and back cabin door the amount of room on that tray would bring the suck.

The doghouse on the Stripers are way aft, hanging out the back almost so there is just a small portion encroaching into the dance floor, although I cannot see if this boat follows suit.. Yes, a bit of dance floor gone with the sport cabin design but if you went to 9' rods, that would be very workable and an excellent west coast 365 day a year boat. Seriously, that sport cabin is sweet. Looks to be well kept too.

Last edited:

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/pml/boa/d/maple-ridge-2018-kantana-craft-22/7115659925.html
View attachment 52335
2018 22' hardtop aluminum, BEST DEAL FOR A HARD TOP ALUMINUM.!!!! READY FOR THE RIVER ,

Comes with 2018 200hp with 130hrs drained clean and running in excellent condition , trailer, rear curtain, Windlass pro fish 700 winch,

DO NOT EMAIL QUESTIONS.
'CALL OR TEXT ONLY ,

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY..

**This is a one time offer before boat is rigged out with new equipment and price goes up.

AGAIN FIRM ON PRICE,

BOAT IS SOLD "AS IS WERE IS" condition with no implied warranties. Also buyer understands the boat was a recovery.

Hard pass. something seems ultra fishy here. If it’s “ready to go fishing” then why is he selling it for a big loss?
being that basic rules of indemnity state the insured cannot profit from an insurance loss, i going to assume this was a salvage recovery/ purchase from the insurance company. you can’t get a new boat paid for by insurance and then be allowed to retain the recovered boat too. doesn’t work that way.

so now the second owner is trying too get out from under this boat? too many red flags

Hard pass. something seems ultra fishy here. If it’s “ready to go fishing” then why is he selling it for a big loss?
being that basic rules of indemnity state the insured cannot profit from an insurance loss, i going to assume this was a salvage recovery/ purchase from the insurance company. you can’t get a new boat paid for by insurance and then be allowed to retain the recovered boat too. doesn’t work that way.

so now the second owner is trying too get out from under this boat? too many red flags

Oh yeah, totally agreed. Not to mention that from what I've seen Katana Crafts don't have the best reputation in the first place...aren't they somehow connected to River Hawk boats?

View attachment 52335

DO NOT EMAIL QUESTIONS.
'CALL OR TEXT ONLY ,

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY..

AGAIN FIRM ON PRICE,

I’ve heard they have had numerous structural failures of the hull. And no recourse by warranty. Many lawsuits......

Glasply of that vintage were a very solid boat with a good reputation. However there was wood in the transom and stringers. The Glasply's build from late 79 up to 86 were made of fiberglass stringers. I would definitely take a small drill and check it out for rot before purchase. Seal up the holes when done.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, totally agreed. Not to mention that from what I've seen Katana Crafts don't have the best reputation in the first place...aren't they somehow connected to River Hawk boats?

I dont GAS if it was under water in a bathtub there's no way I'm buying a $45,000 boat once it has been under. Gives me the creeps like it's a zombie boat...and if you want to stomp your feet in your ad, how about a bit of detail as to why it went under? Oh never mind, the zombie thing wins.

I dont GAS if it was under water in a bathtub there's no way I'm buying a $45,000 boat once it has been under. Gives me the creeps like it's a zombie boat...and if you want to stomp your feet in your ad, how about a bit of detail as to why it went under? Oh never mind, the zombie thing wins.
Couldn’t agree more lol

LovIt...! ;)

I like it. But is it a good value? No trailer, no power, no electronics...and it looks like it's been worked hard.
I would say pretty good value if it was listed in February pre-covid on a per foot value and the level of build. I haven't heard anything bad about the welding or build of Wolf Boats. If you get a deal on the right power and an electric over hydraulic trailer you are good. Might cost 50k onto of the purchase price to get it in the water but you would have a boat that would cost 140k or more to build? I bet it sells pretty quick with the dual steering station and alaskan cabin.

But this might be a better bet if you are a good negotiator https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/boa/d/west-vancouver-vboat-voyager-700/7086548223.html and I think this one was on sale for the last couple years on Gabriola, looks like someone finally put some elbow grease in to flip her: https://vancouver.craigslist.org/pml/boa/d/port-coquitlam-central-27ft-aluminum/7106468776.html

Haha probably best for everyone. I’m sure it’s had it’s time on the water, but I think that it can be retired to a playhouse.

Back