Search results

1. S

Wanted Yamaha T8 Tiller Handle

Anyone have a spare tiller handle for a 2001 Yamaha T8 kicking around? Need a few parts for mine. I'm in Nanaimo.
  2. S

MR3 for sale

Blue MR3 for sale $425. South Nanaimo click on link for pics http://www.usednanaimo.com/classified-ad/Islander-Mr3EDIT-PRICE-DROP_28741401
  3. S

Insight Genesis...anyone using it?

Just purchased a new chart plotter (Simrad NSS8) for the boat and I was looking at all the features that modern chart plotters are capable of. I stumbled on a video showing how you can record sonar data to create your own high detail charts for the areas you fish. Does anyone have any experience...
  4. S

Items for sale

SeaFinder 500c DF colour sounder. Just removed from my boat and works great. SOLD Shimano Talora Length 9', Line wt 15-30lb, Power medium-heavy, Action Medium with a Diawa m-one plus mooching reel. I think the rod has been used once and the reel has been used a bit but is in excellent...
  5. S

Spawning Day @ Nanaimo River Hatchery

Sunday November 3rd 10am-3pm the Nanaimo river hatchery is having a spawning day fundraiser. There will be chum spawning demonstrations, guided stream walks to see the salmon spawning, a dissection station, fish painting, adopt a fish and release, salmon bbq and more. Entry is by donation and...
  6. S

Garelick 4 stroke kicker Bracket

Selling a Garelick eez-in 4 stroke kicker bracket. I used it for a couple seasons and its bullet proof. Rated for 175lbs. See link for more info. http://www.garelick.com/Aluminum-Auxiliary-Motor-Bracket-For-4-Stroke-Motors Price = $200
  7. S

Who builds pods around nanaimo?

Going to rip out the volvo inboard pretty soon and i want to have a pod built. Can anyone recommend a good shop in the nanaimo area? I'm not interrested in any back yard builders that think they know what they are doing. Has to be a reputable shop. I see adds on used vic for pods but those are...
  8. S

What oil for 4.3l volvo?

I have an early 90's 4.3l volvo inboard and i'm trying to find out what weight oil to use? I need to change the oil but not sure which to buy. What do you guys use in your boats? Thanks
  9. S

Ucluelet Salmon Ladder Derby & Big Fish

http://www.uclueletsalmonladderderby.com/anglers.html Just looking at the ladder derby rankings and i notice that it has the names of the leaders but it doesn't show who the charter company/guide was or if it was a guided trip. Seems like some guys have a way of finding big fish year after...
  10. S

Stainless Smart Tabs For Sale

I have a set of stainless smart tabs that i took off my 18ft malibu to get rid of. They work great for getting on plane faster and you can stay on plane at slower speeds which helps in rough water. More info on them here http://www.nauticusinc.com/smart_tabs.htm I got a good deal on them...
  11. S

Blackberry apps for weather and tides?

I just got a Blackberry last week and i've been looking for some apps. Anyone find a good one for weather and tides? Seems like most are for the states. Looking for one for the BC coast. Thanks
  12. S

Wanted EZ Steer

Looking for a EZ steer rod for my volvo I/O 280sp leg. Don't want to be stuck on the tiller for the chum derby :D. I'm in nanaimo but am willing to pick one up south island.
  13. S

16ft Hourston Glasscraft

16ft hourston glasscraft with 90hp Yamaha outboard and highliner galvanized trailer. Comes with vhf, sounder, cd player, scotty downrigger mounts, 2 scotty rod holders and kicker bracket. The motor runs excellent and has new water pump and gear oil. The trailer has new bearings and bearing...
  14. S

Desolation Sound Help

I'm going to desolation sound for the first 2 weeks of august and don't know the area. Does anyone have any info on how to fish this area and where to focus my effort? I've heard that the Yuculta rappids area can be productive at times can anyone confirm that?
  15. S

Departure Bay Pinks

If anyone is looking to go beach fishing for pinks then departure bay (Nanaimo) is the place to be. There's lots of fish right in close to the beach and no one fishing for them. Watch for schools of them finning and you will catch them. Good Luck, Shermanater
  16. S

Wandering Trailer?

My trailer has started to wander on the highway and i'm not sure why? My tire pressures were down a bit so I put them back to 50psi each, and the problem is still there[}:)]. The tires are in excellent shape and the boat is sitting perfect on the trailer. Is there anything else that might cause...
  17. S

Centre Pin Rod

I'm looking to buy a new rod for my centre pin. The 10.5 foot HMX that i'm using right now is way too short and stiff. It doesn't load very well and I have trouble with it. The only rod that i've found that fits what i'm looking for is the Sage that runs $600. Is there another option that isn't...
  18. S

Yamaha Gear case

I have a 1990 90hp Yamaha outboard with parts missing from my gearcase. If anyone has info on where I can find a used one it would make my life alot easier. All this sunny weather is killing me. I need to get back out fishing. Thanks in advance for your replies.
Back