Gopro5

treblig

I Guys
I am on Vancouver island in Nanaimo. Anybody interested in a gopro 5 with lots of accessories worth about $650.
Selling for $475 used twice purchased last January 2017. I'm buying a bigger camera .

e-mail me doliveiragil@telus.netScreen Shot 2017-05-16 at 12.51.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-16 at 12.56.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-16 at 12.56.50 PM.png

Last edited:
P6040174.JPG P6040171.JPG
camera smacase case, Quickpod extension pole 53 inches, smatree 25 piece mount , head strap , chest strap,cup clips, auto suction cups, frame mount housing,byscycle handle bar seat mount, jhook, 3way adjustable arm, insert buckle, flat curve surface mounts,3m adhesive sticks, black plastic thumbscrews, insurance tether with 3m adhesive. 32 gb sm card

Attachments

• P6040171.JPG
    P6040171.JPG
    466.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Canada post does COD deliveries too, accomodates everyone that way, you send camera they collect money and send it right back to you.

have to add the GoPro hero 5 is an awsome unit, I have the same one and love the fast they are now waterproof without the dive case up to 50m.
its all I used on our vacation in Hawaii this year and took some amazing vids and pics with it
new owner will be very happy

simple debit transfer payment is instant, but the question is still "will you ship via post?"

simple debit transfer payment is instant, but the question is still "will you ship via post?"
Hi Bones it your asking will I pay for the shipping I am sorry I won't. if you want to pay the shipping then I will get a quote and send it to you. Sorry if it doesn't work out.

Lol, this is terrible. Will put it in a box and Canada post it to me? Yes or no? I ask as some people will not, pick up only...........
The extra $$$ really not a problem.

Lol, this is terrible. Will put it in a box and Canada post it to me? Yes or no? I ask as some people will not, pick up only...........
The extra $$$ really not a problem.

Sorry for the miscommunication ..... I am getting old.

Its personal hand the cash I hand over the goods. Not comfortable with any other way. Sorry for the inconvenience.

gil

Sorry if direct deposit bank to bank isn't up your alley and putting the product in a box..... My kid will buy online and purchase

Up for sale one gopro within driving distance to Nanaimo.

Sold to a very nice member . Thanks Ed and I look forward in you sharing with us your adventures

Thank you Gil, the wife is looking forward to learning about film making. Hope she doesn't drop it overboard (lol). And thanks for taking time on your dinner break to meet me and complete the deal

Back