Where you at holmes*

He would need detox if that were the case. ;)

I'm sure he bailed. I've tried to contact him to no avail. I wouldn't put up with some of the comments people threw at him either.....

I didn't realize it was broken till he told me ---we need to get nerd on this right away and get it fixed , --I miss Holmes now he's gone silent ----

C'mon guys leave the poor guy alone, I'm sure he didnt get to 6300 posts without helping some of you along here
Homsey is a good guy and wears his feelings on his sleeve and not afraid to speak up for whats right or wrong,
he has spent countless hours writing letters upon letters trying to help our battle to save our salmon
and should be commended for it.
everyone is allowed to rant once in a while and sometimes we just need to relax and take it for what it is, a pissed off rant nothing more, if not for our freedom of speech we might as well be living in a dictatorship,
JMO and nothing more,
now lets go fishing!!
Tim

I support Holmes for everything he does as a person who sticks to his guns for all he believes in but have to say from when I joined this site in 2004 to where it is now is like apples vs grapefruit. This site is by far the most informative site for BC fishing period. Yes it may have a few glitches from time to time but the simple imperfections seem so unmentionable from a guy who is working via extreme remote internet from Hadia Gwaii where hot mail takes longer then this site to load.... This site still rocks !!!!! Mabye time to get a new computer not a new site .......

JMHO Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Mabye time to get a new computer not a new site .......

It don't work on mine either ME(and yes I've seen his computer).... and pretty sure you don't have the power to fix it.. or LC would have. ;)

Take some pics and show us what you have been doing ME. Wish was up there right now.

Chin up Holmo*... You know where the buttons are... stop whinin :D

My buddy wall will forever display his his crap haks logo :(

My buddy wall will forever display his his crap haks logo :(

gamer-gifs-i-know-that-feel-bro.gif

[LanCLS_hIo4] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4

Back