WTB - Hourston saddle tanks

From the transom on your boat the 1st bulkhead is about 36" and then your 48" tank then the 2nd bulkhead at the cabin step down. So yes about 80" front to back if you remove the 1st bulkhead.

Is there any more room now that you have your stringers in? Are you raising the floor at all to make it self bailing? Can you adjust the width and height at all?
He can't really adjust width as the stringers should land/ride on the chines. Plus I believe the are all ready tapped or glassed in

Is there any more room now that you have your stringers in? Are you raising the floor at all to make it self bailing? Can you adjust the width and height at all?

Sadly but no, everything is fixed as per stock, actually is a touch small between stringers than stock as I used 1 3/4" rather than what they had... I still have to add 4 x + layers of glass

From the transom on your boat the 1st bulkhead is about 36" and then your 48" tank then the 2nd bulkhead at the cabin step down. So yes about 80" front to back if you remove the 1st bulkhead.

Correct... and that will give me about a 12" bilge area

Back