Used fishing line for sale or trade

Hell, if you need more length just do what Dad does throw the rod and reel in the back of the pick up truck make sure you leave 8 or so feet of slack, maybe more, its bound to snag on something then take off make sure the canopy is closed so you don't loose the rod and reel when she hooks up keep going hell you can get another 10 per cent or so with the stretch.Dan

Hell, if you need more length just do what Dad does throw the rod and reel in the back of the pick up truck make sure you leave 8 or so feet of slack, maybe more, its bound to snag on something then take off make sure the canopy is closed so you don't loose the rod and reel when she hooks up keep going hell you can get another 10 per cent or so with the stretch.Dan

If your following this thread you will know that some lame fisherman (no name placed here on purpose) has reneged on his deal. I now have a photo that my daughter helped me take and put on the Inter net. Sorry about the picture but it looks like I had my finger in front of the lens. Does anyone know what “oh dad your such a dweeb” mean? In my day we spook the queens English and would never back talk are parents. Any ways here is the picture of the used fishing line. It has been carefully wound up and ready to go back in to action. This line has caught fish! Make an offer as this won’t last.

DSCF0497.jpg

GLG ;)

If your following this thread you will know that some lame fisherman (no name placed here on purpose) has reneged on his deal. I now have a photo that my daughter helped me take and put on the Inter net. Sorry about the picture but it looks like I had my finger in front of the lens. Does anyone know what “oh dad your such a dweeb” mean? In my day we spook the queens English and would never back talk are parents. Any ways here is the picture of the used fishing line. It has been carefully wound up and ready to go back in to action. This line has caught fish! Make an offer as this won’t last.

DSCF0497.jpg

GLG ;)

Well I just figured that Leg oil with lubricating and cooling properties is just a little better than 50 yards of line.

But if that lucky is full that changes everything

:D

Well I just figured that Leg oil with lubricating and cooling properties is just a little better than 50 yards of line.

But if that lucky is full that changes everything

:D

Sorry Lipripper I’m not talking to you. And if I was talking to you I would tell you that no the can is empty. Do you think I’m new? Don’t answer that because I’m not talking to you. The beer can did not catch fish. It’s the fishing line that caught fish. How much clearer do I have to be? Oops don’t answer that.

GLG ;)

Sorry Lipripper I’m not talking to you. And if I was talking to you I would tell you that no the can is empty. Do you think I’m new? Don’t answer that because I’m not talking to you. The beer can did not catch fish. It’s the fishing line that caught fish. How much clearer do I have to be? Oops don’t answer that.

GLG ;)

[V]

[V]

Hey Spring Time, it is actually only half a tray so there is something like 4 or 5 of them. It is amazing that after three or so years in the freezer, there are still a couple of scales left on one of them....[: I like to place them in a dark air tight container and leave them in the sun for a couple of days, before I brine them. Anyhowwwwwww, maybe we can talk if GLG doesn't come through with the 25 yards he promised me. ;) SS
ps keep an eye on this board just in case he flies off the handle on me, like he did with Lipripper.........

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Hey Spring Time, it is actually only half a tray so there is something like 4 or 5 of them. It is amazing that after three or so years in the freezer, there are still a couple of scales left on one of them....[: I like to place them in a dark air tight container and leave them in the sun for a couple of days, before I brine them. Anyhowwwwwww, maybe we can talk if GLG doesn't come through with the 25 yards he promised me. ;) SS
ps keep an eye on this board just in case he flies off the handle on me, like he did with Lipripper.........

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Hey I have all the mounts as well as a battery that is more then 10 years old. I forgot to include that it is a electric left handed down rigger.

Quality I would say..

It would help you keep more fish. Seals will stay away with one of these left handed riggers. As they have never seen one like it.

Hey I have all the mounts as well as a battery that is more then 10 years old. I forgot to include that it is a electric left handed down rigger.

Quality I would say..

It would help you keep more fish. Seals will stay away with one of these left handed riggers. As they have never seen one like it.

FA123 done deal. After some hard thinking I have decide to get with the 90’s and mount a downrigger on my canoe. I will come and pick it up in the afternoon. I should have it mounted for a test fish this weekend. My plan is to bring the works up to the Browns Bay Derby. Watch out boys I’m talking home first prize this year. FA123’s gear caches fish!

GLG;)

FA123 done deal. After some hard thinking I have decide to get with the 90’s and mount a downrigger on my canoe. I will come and pick it up in the afternoon. I should have it mounted for a test fish this weekend. My plan is to bring the works up to the Browns Bay Derby. Watch out boys I’m talking home first prize this year. FA123’s gear caches fish!

GLG;)

GLG;
While I have enough experienced line to keep me fishing for years to come, I may be interested in that unique line spool.I have some wood boat flooring available to trade. Good for wet locations as it is already saturated.Reversible as well - rustic rough finish with bits of carpet on one side,black and slippery smooth on the other.Comes in irregular shapes.

Hooch
swiftsurehaliaug07-1.jpg

Back