Used fishing line for sale or trade

I have a roll of mono at least 15 years old. It has caught thousands of fish. It's proven. I bought it for 25 bucks at the time. With it's proven performance I am asking $50 obo.

Hey Tyee Slayer, I've been looking for a net for really BIG springs, like over 25lbs, so that one should work just fine!

I have a left handed Scotty down rigger that I could trade with you GLG as I am right handed. I don't know how I ended up with a lefty.

What I'd really like to find is one of those baseball caps that face sideways like all the kids wear. All the ones I find in the store are the regular ones that face forward. I'll trade you for one of those!

Hey Gil, I found a half tray of anchovies in the freezer when I cleaned it out this year, couldn't be more than 3 years old and never sat on the boat more than four or five days.......... how many yards of that mono for those remaining chovies?......:D:D SS

ps: these chovies are also proven, caught two or three dogs with the ones that were used.;)

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Wh n I g t this k yboard fix d I will try to post. I had cof com out of my nos this morning. I think my k yboard is toast.
GLG

Ive got some old plugs with all these scratches on them so I could only imagine they are no good being all scratched up also got some of those metal ones. are they worth anything????? maybe a red paper clip????? LOL LOL

Wolf

You know it's the end of the season and transition time when a thread like this is the most active on the forum. LOL

My wife put my keyboard in the dishwasher and it seems to be fixed. That was close. If that didn’t work I might have needed to trade 100 yards for a keyboard. Here is where we stand on this awesome fishing line.

Island Fish Lifter done deal 100 yards for a dozen left hand thurst washers. (I have an old bike from England that needs new parts. My logic says, since they drive on the wrong side of the road they will have the threads on the bolts going the other way also.)

Lipripper done deal on the used leg oil. Please bring it to the Browns Bay Derby without the water. Sorry bud, you only get 50 yards but don’t be sad, as it was the part that was on the end that caught all the fish.

Gypseas done deal 50 yards for 15 rusty hooks. I will now have quite a collection of proven hooks. I know if I keep them for a few more years they will be worth more than the 50 yards I traded them for.

Millsy I have lots of rusty hooks now but I would be interested in your leaders. I can’t seem to find any at the fishing store. All I get from the staff there, when I ask for 6 foot leaders, is a blank stare. I don’t think a nick or two will be a problem. I will give you 25 yards for 10 of your 6 foot leaders.

Tyee Slayer I sure could use that net, but I am almost out of used fishing line. Would you be willing to take 20 yards and I will throw in a weight scale I have. It seems the spring is broken and all the fish I have used it on weigh 30 pounds. It would make a great gift for a guy that has not picked a tyee yet.

C Lyse. I sure could use that list of "why the fish got off the hook" I know a buddy that it would make the perfect xmas gift for. I’m sure he has run out and will need a new list for next year. 20 yards will be waiting for you at the Browns Bay Derby.

Time No deal as I only look for used stuff that caches fish. You should be ashamed of your self trying to pass off line that has no mojo. You think I’m nuts or something.

Alley Cat I heard that a four legged hootchies was good. They seem to stand up. I don’t have any cash but I have a cheque form a guy in Nigera that I would be willing to trade.

Highlights this is my thread. Try selling your used fishing line on another board. I was here first.

Fishassassin123 what would I do with a downrigger. I only use slip weights on my canoe.

Bigragu I also have a bunch of hats that face forward. Personally I think those sideways hats are not cool. Now I you had one that face backwards I would be interested. I saw the Oak Bay Group guides using them this year. I’m sure they catch fish.

Stripper Sniper. 3 year old anchovies, done deal. I will be right over with last 25 yards. I love fishing with well seasoned fishing gear.

Wolf sorry I have run out of used fishing line. I am sure someone on this board might be interested in some <s>worthless</s> scratched up plugs. Nothing a fresh coat of house paint can’t fix. And you only want a red paper clip. I bet you could keep trading up and some day maybe get a house.

I am all out of used fishing line now. Thanks to all for the most excellent deals.
Sorry I could not get a picture to post on this thread. When I put it in the CD drive it seemed to chew up the photo and the door keep going in and out. I will have to get my daughter to teach me how to work that thing.

GLG

My wife put my keyboard in the dishwasher and it seems to be fixed. That was close. If that didn’t work I might have needed to trade 100 yards for a keyboard. Here is where we stand on this awesome fishing line.

Island Fish Lifter done deal 100 yards for a dozen left hand thurst washers. (I have an old bike from England that needs new parts. My logic says, since they drive on the wrong side of the road they will have the threads on the bolts going the other way also.)

Lipripper done deal on the used leg oil. Please bring it to the Browns Bay Derby without the water. Sorry bud, you only get 50 yards but don’t be sad, as it was the part that was on the end that caught all the fish.

Gypseas done deal 50 yards for 15 rusty hooks. I will now have quite a collection of proven hooks. I know if I keep them for a few more years they will be worth more than the 50 yards I traded them for.

Millsy I have lots of rusty hooks now but I would be interested in your leaders. I can’t seem to find any at the fishing store. All I get from the staff there, when I ask for 6 foot leaders, is a blank stare. I don’t think a nick or two will be a problem. I will give you 25 yards for 10 of your 6 foot leaders.

Tyee Slayer I sure could use that net, but I am almost out of used fishing line. Would you be willing to take 20 yards and I will throw in a weight scale I have. It seems the spring is broken and all the fish I have used it on weigh 30 pounds. It would make a great gift for a guy that has not picked a tyee yet.

C Lyse. I sure could use that list of "why the fish got off the hook" I know a buddy that it would make the perfect xmas gift for. I’m sure he has run out and will need a new list for next year. 20 yards will be waiting for you at the Browns Bay Derby.

Time No deal as I only look for used stuff that caches fish. You should be ashamed of your self trying to pass off line that has no mojo. You think I’m nuts or something.

Alley Cat I heard that a four legged hootchies was good. They seem to stand up. I don’t have any cash but I have a cheque form a guy in Nigera that I would be willing to trade.

Highlights this is my thread. Try selling your used fishing line on another board. I was here first.

Fishassassin123 what would I do with a downrigger. I only use slip weights on my canoe.

Bigragu I also have a bunch of hats that face forward. Personally I think those sideways hats are not cool. Now I you had one that face backwards I would be interested. I saw the Oak Bay Group guides using them this year. I’m sure they catch fish.

Stripper Sniper. 3 year old anchovies, done deal. I will be right over with last 25 yards. I love fishing with well seasoned fishing gear.

Wolf sorry I have run out of used fishing line. I am sure someone on this board might be interested in some <s>worthless</s> scratched up plugs. Nothing a fresh coat of house paint can’t fix. And you only want a red paper clip. I bet you could keep trading up and some day maybe get a house.

I am all out of used fishing line now. Thanks to all for the most excellent deals.
Sorry I could not get a picture to post on this thread. When I put it in the CD drive it seemed to chew up the photo and the door keep going in and out. I will have to get my daughter to teach me how to work that thing.

GLG

LMAO :D

Can I get 75yds if I put it in a guide sized X-10 bottle?

Im sure it would catch fish..... Just add some maple syrup and yer good to go ;)

LMAO :D

Can I get 75yds if I put it in a guide sized X-10 bottle?

Im sure it would catch fish..... Just add some maple syrup and yer good to go ;)

Lipripper…… Dude I was going to give you the best part. The end that caught all the fish! No you can’t have 75 yards I only have your</u> 50 yards left. If you want to back out, just say so. I’m sure someone would grab it in a heartbeat. If you need 75 yards ask Time, I hear he has some <s>cheap virgin</s> line for sale.

GLG;)

Lipripper…… Dude I was going to give you the best part. The end that caught all the fish! No you can’t have 75 yards I only have your</u> 50 yards left. If you want to back out, just say so. I’m sure someone would grab it in a heartbeat. If you need 75 yards ask Time, I hear he has some <s>cheap virgin</s> line for sale.

GLG;)

Well I just got a PM (personal message) from Lipripper. He has some lame excuse that be can’t separate the water from his used leg oil. Something like that it looks like a chocolate milkshake. Why would put I that in my truck. Long story short I now have 50 yards of used fishing line back up for trade. This part of the line was the best part from my reel. It caught all my fish this year. It is a little faded but it has plenty of mojo. Open to offers. I will try and post a picture when my daughter comes home from school.

GLG

Well I just got a PM (personal message) from Lipripper. He has some lame excuse that be can’t separate the water from his used leg oil. Something like that it looks like a chocolate milkshake. Why would put I that in my truck. Long story short I now have 50 yards of used fishing line back up for trade. This part of the line was the best part from my reel. It caught all my fish this year. It is a little faded but it has plenty of mojo. Open to offers. I will try and post a picture when my daughter comes home from school.

GLG

This should be put under its own class as a "CLASSIC SPORTFISHING FORUM MOMENT"

GLG you have a great sense of humor thanks for that

Wolf

This should be put under its own class as a "CLASSIC SPORTFISHING FORUM MOMENT"

GLG you have a great sense of humor thanks for that

Wolf

Back